- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kodi Whitfield’s One-Handed TD Grab Is Pretty Amazing
Kodi Whitfield isn’t the only son of a former NFL player (Pro Bowl lineman Bob Whitfield) on Stanford’s roster — the Cardinal have nine others. But he is the only one so far with an acrobatic, one-handed TD catch against a Pac-12 rival.
Whitfield’s grab early in the third quarter gave Stanford a 10-3 lead over visiting UCLA … all the more sweet for him because he’s from Los Angeles … Loyola High School.
This is the kind of thing you can watch over and over.: that’s Spider-Man-level stickiness on his hand there.
UPDATE: Now the beginning of the fourth quarter, Stanford leads 17-10.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts