- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kodi Whitfield’s One-Handed TD Grab Is Pretty Amazing
Kodi Whitfield isn’t the only son of a former NFL player (Pro Bowl lineman Bob Whitfield) on Stanford’s roster — the Cardinal have nine others. But he is the only one so far with an acrobatic, one-handed TD catch against a Pac-12 rival.
Whitfield’s grab early in the third quarter gave Stanford a 10-3 lead over visiting UCLA … all the more sweet for him because he’s from Los Angeles … Loyola High School.
This is the kind of thing you can watch over and over.: that’s Spider-Man-level stickiness on his hand there.
UPDATE: Now the beginning of the fourth quarter, Stanford leads 17-10.
- Filed Under:
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab