- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kodi Whitfield’s One-Handed TD Grab Is Pretty Amazing
Kodi Whitfield isn’t the only son of a former NFL player (Pro Bowl lineman Bob Whitfield) on Stanford’s roster — the Cardinal have nine others. But he is the only one so far with an acrobatic, one-handed TD catch against a Pac-12 rival.
Whitfield’s grab early in the third quarter gave Stanford a 10-3 lead over visiting UCLA … all the more sweet for him because he’s from Los Angeles … Loyola High School.
This is the kind of thing you can watch over and over.: that’s Spider-Man-level stickiness on his hand there.
UPDATE: Now the beginning of the fourth quarter, Stanford leads 17-10.
- Filed Under:
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy