- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kodi Whitfield’s One-Handed TD Grab Is Pretty Amazing
Kodi Whitfield isn’t the only son of a former NFL player (Pro Bowl lineman Bob Whitfield) on Stanford’s roster — the Cardinal have nine others. But he is the only one so far with an acrobatic, one-handed TD catch against a Pac-12 rival.
Whitfield’s grab early in the third quarter gave Stanford a 10-3 lead over visiting UCLA … all the more sweet for him because he’s from Los Angeles … Loyola High School.
This is the kind of thing you can watch over and over.: that’s Spider-Man-level stickiness on his hand there.
UPDATE: Now the beginning of the fourth quarter, Stanford leads 17-10.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed