- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kodi Whitfield’s One-Handed TD Grab Is Pretty Amazing
Kodi Whitfield isn’t the only son of a former NFL player (Pro Bowl lineman Bob Whitfield) on Stanford’s roster — the Cardinal have nine others. But he is the only one so far with an acrobatic, one-handed TD catch against a Pac-12 rival.
Whitfield’s grab early in the third quarter gave Stanford a 10-3 lead over visiting UCLA … all the more sweet for him because he’s from Los Angeles … Loyola High School.
This is the kind of thing you can watch over and over.: that’s Spider-Man-level stickiness on his hand there.
UPDATE: Now the beginning of the fourth quarter, Stanford leads 17-10.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts