- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Oregon’s LaMichael James Suffers Grisly Elbow Injury (Video)
Oregon Ducks running back LaMichael James suffered a very ugly elbow injury last night during Oregon’s game with Cal, and as you’ll see in the video below, James’ elbow contorts in a way that it is clearly not supposed to.
James is a Heisman candidate and his injury is obviously a big one for the ninth-ranked Ducks. As Oregon’s fans were shown replay on the stadium big-screen, there’s an audible gasp. Amazingly, James popped his elbow back into place before trainers could get out to him, and he told the media that he played a week after suffering “the exact same injury” in high school.
Although James is optimistic, and an X-ray showed no breaks, it’s unlikely he plays next week against Arizona State. Fellow running back Kenjon Barner, who is also James’ best friend, said, “It just sucked. It made my stomach hurt.”
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager