- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oregon’s LaMichael James Suffers Grisly Elbow Injury (Video)
Oregon Ducks running back LaMichael James suffered a very ugly elbow injury last night during Oregon’s game with Cal, and as you’ll see in the video below, James’ elbow contorts in a way that it is clearly not supposed to.
James is a Heisman candidate and his injury is obviously a big one for the ninth-ranked Ducks. As Oregon’s fans were shown replay on the stadium big-screen, there’s an audible gasp. Amazingly, James popped his elbow back into place before trainers could get out to him, and he told the media that he played a week after suffering “the exact same injury” in high school.
Although James is optimistic, and an X-ray showed no breaks, it’s unlikely he plays next week against Arizona State. Fellow running back Kenjon Barner, who is also James’ best friend, said, “It just sucked. It made my stomach hurt.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best