- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oregon’s LaMichael James Suffers Grisly Elbow Injury (Video)
Oregon Ducks running back LaMichael James suffered a very ugly elbow injury last night during Oregon’s game with Cal, and as you’ll see in the video below, James’ elbow contorts in a way that it is clearly not supposed to.
James is a Heisman candidate and his injury is obviously a big one for the ninth-ranked Ducks. As Oregon’s fans were shown replay on the stadium big-screen, there’s an audible gasp. Amazingly, James popped his elbow back into place before trainers could get out to him, and he told the media that he played a week after suffering “the exact same injury” in high school.
Although James is optimistic, and an X-ray showed no breaks, it’s unlikely he plays next week against Arizona State. Fellow running back Kenjon Barner, who is also James’ best friend, said, “It just sucked. It made my stomach hurt.”
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?