- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Oregon’s LaMichael James Suffers Grisly Elbow Injury (Video)
Oregon Ducks running back LaMichael James suffered a very ugly elbow injury last night during Oregon’s game with Cal, and as you’ll see in the video below, James’ elbow contorts in a way that it is clearly not supposed to.
James is a Heisman candidate and his injury is obviously a big one for the ninth-ranked Ducks. As Oregon’s fans were shown replay on the stadium big-screen, there’s an audible gasp. Amazingly, James popped his elbow back into place before trainers could get out to him, and he told the media that he played a week after suffering “the exact same injury” in high school.
Although James is optimistic, and an X-ray showed no breaks, it’s unlikely he plays next week against Arizona State. Fellow running back Kenjon Barner, who is also James’ best friend, said, “It just sucked. It made my stomach hurt.”
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen