- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oregon’s LaMichael James Suffers Grisly Elbow Injury (Video)
Oregon Ducks running back LaMichael James suffered a very ugly elbow injury last night during Oregon’s game with Cal, and as you’ll see in the video below, James’ elbow contorts in a way that it is clearly not supposed to.
James is a Heisman candidate and his injury is obviously a big one for the ninth-ranked Ducks. As Oregon’s fans were shown replay on the stadium big-screen, there’s an audible gasp. Amazingly, James popped his elbow back into place before trainers could get out to him, and he told the media that he played a week after suffering “the exact same injury” in high school.
Although James is optimistic, and an X-ray showed no breaks, it’s unlikely he plays next week against Arizona State. Fellow running back Kenjon Barner, who is also James’ best friend, said, “It just sucked. It made my stomach hurt.”
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside