- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Lane Kiffin Blurts Out “I Gotta Go” During Second Question Of Press Conference, Inexplicably Bolts (Video)
The Lane Kiffin circus continued today when he held a post-practice press conference. All seemed well at first, with Kiffin praising the offensive performance. He was then asked a question concerning an injury, and he became inexplicably despondent. Though he did muster an “I don’t know,” it was clear that something was amiss.
On the next question, Kiffin cuts off the reporter only a few words into his question, blurts out “I gotta go” and storms off. No explanation, nothing. Why this all happened, well that’s still up in the air, but it’s somehow hilarious and precisely Lane Kiffin-y.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts