- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lane Kiffin Blurts Out “I Gotta Go” During Second Question Of Press Conference, Inexplicably Bolts (Video)
The Lane Kiffin circus continued today when he held a post-practice press conference. All seemed well at first, with Kiffin praising the offensive performance. He was then asked a question concerning an injury, and he became inexplicably despondent. Though he did muster an “I don’t know,” it was clear that something was amiss.
On the next question, Kiffin cuts off the reporter only a few words into his question, blurts out “I gotta go” and storms off. No explanation, nothing. Why this all happened, well that’s still up in the air, but it’s somehow hilarious and precisely Lane Kiffin-y.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts