- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lane Kiffin Blurts Out “I Gotta Go” During Second Question Of Press Conference, Inexplicably Bolts (Video)
The Lane Kiffin circus continued today when he held a post-practice press conference. All seemed well at first, with Kiffin praising the offensive performance. He was then asked a question concerning an injury, and he became inexplicably despondent. Though he did muster an “I don’t know,” it was clear that something was amiss.
On the next question, Kiffin cuts off the reporter only a few words into his question, blurts out “I gotta go” and storms off. No explanation, nothing. Why this all happened, well that’s still up in the air, but it’s somehow hilarious and precisely Lane Kiffin-y.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?