- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lane Kiffin Blurts Out “I Gotta Go” During Second Question Of Press Conference, Inexplicably Bolts (Video)
The Lane Kiffin circus continued today when he held a post-practice press conference. All seemed well at first, with Kiffin praising the offensive performance. He was then asked a question concerning an injury, and he became inexplicably despondent. Though he did muster an “I don’t know,” it was clear that something was amiss.
On the next question, Kiffin cuts off the reporter only a few words into his question, blurts out “I gotta go” and storms off. No explanation, nothing. Why this all happened, well that’s still up in the air, but it’s somehow hilarious and precisely Lane Kiffin-y.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports