- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Happy New Year From Lane Kiffin, A Man Who Clearly Wants You To Make Fun Of Him
I finally figured it out. Lane Kiffin is not overrated. Lane Kiffin is not in over his head. And that is because Lane Kiffin is not even a football coach at all. Lane Kiffin is an artist, and his body is his canvas. His artistic aim? Provide college football fans everywhere with endless entertainment at his expense. And today at the Sun Bowl, he might have created his greatest work to date:
Sure, his Trojans lost 21-7 in a pitiful performance, but that didn’t matter. What mattered to Kiffin is that he got to express himself in front of a large audience, using the powerful visual medium of television to convey his message: “I exist to be mocked. Mock away, friends.” And mock they did. One tweet, though, stands out from the pack:
*crickets* RT @tomluicci: Remind me again at which one of Kane Kiffin’s head coaching stops where he did a good job.
— Mark Ennis (@Mengus22) December 31, 2012
“Kane Kiffin,” eh? Might this be Lane’s next outfit?
Kindly let that image ring in the new year for you.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'