- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Happy New Year From Lane Kiffin, A Man Who Clearly Wants You To Make Fun Of Him
I finally figured it out. Lane Kiffin is not overrated. Lane Kiffin is not in over his head. And that is because Lane Kiffin is not even a football coach at all. Lane Kiffin is an artist, and his body is his canvas. His artistic aim? Provide college football fans everywhere with endless entertainment at his expense. And today at the Sun Bowl, he might have created his greatest work to date:
Sure, his Trojans lost 21-7 in a pitiful performance, but that didn’t matter. What mattered to Kiffin is that he got to express himself in front of a large audience, using the powerful visual medium of television to convey his message: “I exist to be mocked. Mock away, friends.” And mock they did. One tweet, though, stands out from the pack:
*crickets* RT @tomluicci: Remind me again at which one of Kane Kiffin’s head coaching stops where he did a good job.
— Mark Ennis (@Mengus22) December 31, 2012
“Kane Kiffin,” eh? Might this be Lane’s next outfit?
Kindly let that image ring in the new year for you.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement