- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lee Corso Calls 5-Year-Old “Midget” on College Gameday
I wish I could say Lee Corso is better than this, but…
Adorably-little Braden Pape has been on College Gameday before, so you’d think Corso would have been a little nicer to an old young friend. Sadly, that was not the case, as Corso got all up in Pape’s tiny face after he picked the winner of today Harvard-Yale game.
Check out the video, via ESPN:
In protest of Corso’s use of the word “midget,” not to mention the fact that he just screamed at a little kid on television, I will not be posting video of whatever dumb thing he dressed up as today to make his pick of the week.
Although, now that I think about it, maybe I just did. Rather than dress up like an indignant Ivy League douche in picking Harvard, Corso just acted like one. Well played, Mr. Corso. Well played.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World