- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lee Corso Calls 5-Year-Old “Midget” on College Gameday
I wish I could say Lee Corso is better than this, but…
Adorably-little Braden Pape has been on College Gameday before, so you’d think Corso would have been a little nicer to an old young friend. Sadly, that was not the case, as Corso got all up in Pape’s tiny face after he picked the winner of today Harvard-Yale game.
Check out the video, via ESPN:
In protest of Corso’s use of the word “midget,” not to mention the fact that he just screamed at a little kid on television, I will not be posting video of whatever dumb thing he dressed up as today to make his pick of the week.
Although, now that I think about it, maybe I just did. Rather than dress up like an indignant Ivy League douche in picking Harvard, Corso just acted like one. Well played, Mr. Corso. Well played.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL