- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lee Corso Calls 5-Year-Old “Midget” on College Gameday
I wish I could say Lee Corso is better than this, but…
Adorably-little Braden Pape has been on College Gameday before, so you’d think Corso would have been a little nicer to an old young friend. Sadly, that was not the case, as Corso got all up in Pape’s tiny face after he picked the winner of today Harvard-Yale game.
Check out the video, via ESPN:
In protest of Corso’s use of the word “midget,” not to mention the fact that he just screamed at a little kid on television, I will not be posting video of whatever dumb thing he dressed up as today to make his pick of the week.
Although, now that I think about it, maybe I just did. Rather than dress up like an indignant Ivy League douche in picking Harvard, Corso just acted like one. Well played, Mr. Corso. Well played.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released