- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Lee Corso Calls 5-Year-Old “Midget” on College Gameday
I wish I could say Lee Corso is better than this, but…
Adorably-little Braden Pape has been on College Gameday before, so you’d think Corso would have been a little nicer to an old young friend. Sadly, that was not the case, as Corso got all up in Pape’s tiny face after he picked the winner of today Harvard-Yale game.
Check out the video, via ESPN:
In protest of Corso’s use of the word “midget,” not to mention the fact that he just screamed at a little kid on television, I will not be posting video of whatever dumb thing he dressed up as today to make his pick of the week.
Although, now that I think about it, maybe I just did. Rather than dress up like an indignant Ivy League douche in picking Harvard, Corso just acted like one. Well played, Mr. Corso. Well played.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178