- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lee Corso Calls 5-Year-Old “Midget” on College Gameday
I wish I could say Lee Corso is better than this, but…
Adorably-little Braden Pape has been on College Gameday before, so you’d think Corso would have been a little nicer to an old young friend. Sadly, that was not the case, as Corso got all up in Pape’s tiny face after he picked the winner of today Harvard-Yale game.
Check out the video, via ESPN:
In protest of Corso’s use of the word “midget,” not to mention the fact that he just screamed at a little kid on television, I will not be posting video of whatever dumb thing he dressed up as today to make his pick of the week.
Although, now that I think about it, maybe I just did. Rather than dress up like an indignant Ivy League douche in picking Harvard, Corso just acted like one. Well played, Mr. Corso. Well played.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story