- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Lee Corso Goes Gator Crazy On ESPN’s College Gameday
Remember the days when Lee Corso wasn’t all about dressing up like mascots and making everyone think he was slipping closer and closer to senility? No? Well, he only has himself to blame.
College Gameday is basically a free-for-all anyway, so you can hardly blame Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all. And who hasn’t come to love his antics to close out each edition of the show? I mean, other than host Kirk Herbstreit, especially on today’s Gameday, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.
Take a look, via ESPN:
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter