- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lee Corso Makes His Pick-Of-The-Week, Fires A Gun In Kirk Herbstreit’s Ear
What is the greatest tradition in college football? Lee Corso dressing up to make his pick-of-the-week at the end of ESPN’s College Gameday? I completely agree.
This week, Corso turned his attention to the matchup of no. 5 Notre Dame and no. 8 Oklahoma. Take a look, via ESPN:
Stay tuned to find out if Kirk Herbstreit will have to take any time off after having his eardrums shattered worse than a cue-tip by a gun-toting Corso.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success