- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lee Corso Makes His Pick-Of-The-Week, Fires A Gun In Kirk Herbstreit’s Ear
What is the greatest tradition in college football? Lee Corso dressing up to make his pick-of-the-week at the end of ESPN’s College Gameday? I completely agree.
This week, Corso turned his attention to the matchup of no. 5 Notre Dame and no. 8 Oklahoma. Take a look, via ESPN:
Stay tuned to find out if Kirk Herbstreit will have to take any time off after having his eardrums shattered worse than a cue-tip by a gun-toting Corso.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion