- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lee Corso Makes His Pick-Of-The-Week, Fires A Gun In Kirk Herbstreit’s Ear
What is the greatest tradition in college football? Lee Corso dressing up to make his pick-of-the-week at the end of ESPN’s College Gameday? I completely agree.
This week, Corso turned his attention to the matchup of no. 5 Notre Dame and no. 8 Oklahoma. Take a look, via ESPN:
Stay tuned to find out if Kirk Herbstreit will have to take any time off after having his eardrums shattered worse than a cue-tip by a gun-toting Corso.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story