- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lee Corso Makes His Pick-Of-The-Week, Fires A Gun In Kirk Herbstreit’s Ear
What is the greatest tradition in college football? Lee Corso dressing up to make his pick-of-the-week at the end of ESPN’s College Gameday? I completely agree.
This week, Corso turned his attention to the matchup of no. 5 Notre Dame and no. 8 Oklahoma. Take a look, via ESPN:
Stay tuned to find out if Kirk Herbstreit will have to take any time off after having his eardrums shattered worse than a cue-tip by a gun-toting Corso.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'