- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lee Corso Makes His Pick-Of-The-Week, Fires A Gun In Kirk Herbstreit’s Ear
What is the greatest tradition in college football? Lee Corso dressing up to make his pick-of-the-week at the end of ESPN’s College Gameday? I completely agree.
This week, Corso turned his attention to the matchup of no. 5 Notre Dame and no. 8 Oklahoma. Take a look, via ESPN:
Stay tuned to find out if Kirk Herbstreit will have to take any time off after having his eardrums shattered worse than a cue-tip by a gun-toting Corso.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios