- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lee Corso Picks Alabama With The Help Of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elephant Head
Lee Corso makes his pick-of-the-week at the end of each edition of ESPN’s College Gameday. He does so by making a damn fool of himself. Let’s see what he got up to this week.
Today’s key matchup is no. 1 Alabama at no. 5 LSU. With so many exciting costume choices at Corso’s disposal, I can’t hardly wait to see how he would dress up for his pick-of-the-week.
Take a look, via ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts