- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Lee Corso Picks Alabama With The Help Of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elephant Head
Lee Corso makes his pick-of-the-week at the end of each edition of ESPN’s College Gameday. He does so by making a damn fool of himself. Let’s see what he got up to this week.
Today’s key matchup is no. 1 Alabama at no. 5 LSU. With so many exciting costume choices at Corso’s disposal, I can’t hardly wait to see how he would dress up for his pick-of-the-week.
Take a look, via ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts