- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Lee Corso Picks Alabama With The Help Of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elephant Head
Lee Corso makes his pick-of-the-week at the end of each edition of ESPN’s College Gameday. He does so by making a damn fool of himself. Let’s see what he got up to this week.
Today’s key matchup is no. 1 Alabama at no. 5 LSU. With so many exciting costume choices at Corso’s disposal, I can’t hardly wait to see how he would dress up for his pick-of-the-week.
Take a look, via ESPN:
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats