- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lee Corso Picks Alabama With The Help Of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elephant Head
Lee Corso makes his pick-of-the-week at the end of each edition of ESPN’s College Gameday. He does so by making a damn fool of himself. Let’s see what he got up to this week.
Today’s key matchup is no. 1 Alabama at no. 5 LSU. With so many exciting costume choices at Corso’s disposal, I can’t hardly wait to see how he would dress up for his pick-of-the-week.
Take a look, via ESPN:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar