- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lee Corso Picks Alabama With The Help Of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elephant Head
Lee Corso makes his pick-of-the-week at the end of each edition of ESPN’s College Gameday. He does so by making a damn fool of himself. Let’s see what he got up to this week.
Today’s key matchup is no. 1 Alabama at no. 5 LSU. With so many exciting costume choices at Corso’s disposal, I can’t hardly wait to see how he would dress up for his pick-of-the-week.
Take a look, via ESPN:
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?