- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Impersonating “Lennay Kekua” On The Phone Sure Does Sound Like A Woman (AUDIO)
In just about a half-hour at 3:00 p.m. today, Katie Couric’s interview with Manti Te’o will air on her ABC show “Katie.” This will be the first time Te’o has been seen on camera since the fake dead girlfriend hoax story broke, and plenty of people are waiting to judge Te’o's character and credibility. But as a teaser to that interview, Couric’s website, KatieCouric.com, has released the audio of three voicemails left by Lennay Kekua on Te’o's phone.
Earlier this morning, we found out that those voicemails were in fact left by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who, according to his lawyer, had been impersonating Kekua on the phone with Te’o. Below you’ll find the audio for one of those voicemails, in which Tuisasosopo, as Kekua, calls just to check in. The voicemail was left on September 11th, the day before Tuiasosopo faked Kekua’s death.
Say what you want about Te’o being naive, but this sure as hell sounds like a woman. For the rest of the voicemails, head on over to Couric’s website.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts