- Jose Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo Both Red-Carded, Projectiles Rain As Copa Del Rey Ends In Disarray
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Impersonating “Lennay Kekua” On The Phone Sure Does Sound Like A Woman (AUDIO)
In just about a half-hour at 3:00 p.m. today, Katie Couric’s interview with Manti Te’o will air on her ABC show “Katie.” This will be the first time Te’o has been seen on camera since the fake dead girlfriend hoax story broke, and plenty of people are waiting to judge Te’o's character and credibility. But as a teaser to that interview, Couric’s website, KatieCouric.com, has released the audio of three voicemails left by Lennay Kekua on Te’o's phone.
Earlier this morning, we found out that those voicemails were in fact left by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who, according to his lawyer, had been impersonating Kekua on the phone with Te’o. Below you’ll find the audio for one of those voicemails, in which Tuisasosopo, as Kekua, calls just to check in. The voicemail was left on September 11th, the day before Tuiasosopo faked Kekua’s death.
Say what you want about Te’o being naive, but this sure as hell sounds like a woman. For the rest of the voicemails, head on over to Couric’s website.