- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Impersonating “Lennay Kekua” On The Phone Sure Does Sound Like A Woman (AUDIO)
In just about a half-hour at 3:00 p.m. today, Katie Couric’s interview with Manti Te’o will air on her ABC show “Katie.” This will be the first time Te’o has been seen on camera since the fake dead girlfriend hoax story broke, and plenty of people are waiting to judge Te’o's character and credibility. But as a teaser to that interview, Couric’s website, KatieCouric.com, has released the audio of three voicemails left by Lennay Kekua on Te’o's phone.
Earlier this morning, we found out that those voicemails were in fact left by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who, according to his lawyer, had been impersonating Kekua on the phone with Te’o. Below you’ll find the audio for one of those voicemails, in which Tuisasosopo, as Kekua, calls just to check in. The voicemail was left on September 11th, the day before Tuiasosopo faked Kekua’s death.
Say what you want about Te’o being naive, but this sure as hell sounds like a woman. For the rest of the voicemails, head on over to Couric’s website.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story