- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Impersonating “Lennay Kekua” On The Phone Sure Does Sound Like A Woman (AUDIO)
In just about a half-hour at 3:00 p.m. today, Katie Couric’s interview with Manti Te’o will air on her ABC show “Katie.” This will be the first time Te’o has been seen on camera since the fake dead girlfriend hoax story broke, and plenty of people are waiting to judge Te’o's character and credibility. But as a teaser to that interview, Couric’s website, KatieCouric.com, has released the audio of three voicemails left by Lennay Kekua on Te’o's phone.
Earlier this morning, we found out that those voicemails were in fact left by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who, according to his lawyer, had been impersonating Kekua on the phone with Te’o. Below you’ll find the audio for one of those voicemails, in which Tuisasosopo, as Kekua, calls just to check in. The voicemail was left on September 11th, the day before Tuiasosopo faked Kekua’s death.
Say what you want about Te’o being naive, but this sure as hell sounds like a woman. For the rest of the voicemails, head on over to Couric’s website.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?