- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Billboard Offers Yet More Proof That Les Miles Is The Best
Oh, Les Miles, you entertain us in so many ways. Whether you’re eating grass, kissing a pig, or leading one of the nation’s top football programs – well, you act crazy, but you sure know how to keep your audience engaged. And when you posed for this photo apparently advertising a chicken-strip-specialty chain called Raising Cane’s you had to know how much we would all love it.
And, again, you’re not crazy. We really do love it. (And so does the dog, it looks like.) SB Nation’s Brian Floyd didn’t even know what you were advertising and still pledged his undying loyalty. “I’ll take all of them,” he said. Will we take “all” the chicken fingers? We’re not sure. Will we take all the Les Miles we can get? Les, you know the answer, you sly devil. Keep doing what you do.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?