- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Billboard Offers Yet More Proof That Les Miles Is The Best
Oh, Les Miles, you entertain us in so many ways. Whether you’re eating grass, kissing a pig, or leading one of the nation’s top football programs – well, you act crazy, but you sure know how to keep your audience engaged. And when you posed for this photo apparently advertising a chicken-strip-specialty chain called Raising Cane’s you had to know how much we would all love it.
And, again, you’re not crazy. We really do love it. (And so does the dog, it looks like.) SB Nation’s Brian Floyd didn’t even know what you were advertising and still pledged his undying loyalty. “I’ll take all of them,” he said. Will we take “all” the chicken fingers? We’re not sure. Will we take all the Les Miles we can get? Les, you know the answer, you sly devil. Keep doing what you do.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts