- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Les Miles Was Pretty Pumped That LSU Beat Ole Miss
LSU outscored Ole Miss 21-7 in the fourth quarter Saturday, including the game-winning touchdown with 15 seconds left, to walk away with an emotional 41-35 victory.
Check out LSU head coach Les Miles’ post-game comments as a barometer:
When the head coach expects you to “give [the LSU players] a big kiss on the mouth, if you’re a girl,” you know he must be proud of your effort. Imagine what he’d be asking for if they had beaten a ranked team.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts