- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Les Miles Was Pretty Pumped That LSU Beat Ole Miss
LSU outscored Ole Miss 21-7 in the fourth quarter Saturday, including the game-winning touchdown with 15 seconds left, to walk away with an emotional 41-35 victory.
Check out LSU head coach Les Miles’ post-game comments as a barometer:
When the head coach expects you to “give [the LSU players] a big kiss on the mouth, if you’re a girl,” you know he must be proud of your effort. Imagine what he’d be asking for if they had beaten a ranked team.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.