- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Let This One-Handed TD Catch By LSU’s Jarvis Landry Remind You Why Football Is Wonderful
No. 7 LSU has jumped out to a 10-0 lead at halftime in their game today against Arkansas, mostly due to the fantastic hand of wide receiver Jarvis Landry. Racing up the seam, Landry twisted his body around the defender draped all over him to corral Zach Mettenberger’s 22-yard, back shoulder throw. One-handed. As in his left hand never made contact with the ball.
It really doesn’t get much better than this. Though, according to Les Miles at halftime, Landry does this every day in practice. Well, then.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts