- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Let This One-Handed TD Catch By LSU’s Jarvis Landry Remind You Why Football Is Wonderful
No. 7 LSU has jumped out to a 10-0 lead at halftime in their game today against Arkansas, mostly due to the fantastic hand of wide receiver Jarvis Landry. Racing up the seam, Landry twisted his body around the defender draped all over him to corral Zach Mettenberger’s 22-yard, back shoulder throw. One-handed. As in his left hand never made contact with the ball.
It really doesn’t get much better than this. Though, according to Les Miles at halftime, Landry does this every day in practice. Well, then.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts