- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Lionel Messi Was Named World Player Of The Year In Style
Well, his win wasn’t a surprise. Guess he had to do something to up the excitement factor. [Getty Images]
“Say you swear.” The power of a LeBron follow. [Deadspin]
The person we really feel bad for here i the caddie. The golfer gets to walk away after he kicks the bag over. The caddie? That poor guy has to clean up the mess. [Devil Ball Golf]
Though let’s be honest: that will be one of many Saban babies in Alabama. [BSO]
Google Gives New York’s Swanky Chelsea Neighborhood Free Wi-Fi, Is Doing It Wrong; The Best Time to Buy Anything During the Year; Breakdance Performance on Subway Culminates in Irish Jig Finale; A black hole just barfed… right when scientists were looking; Thieves steal $300,000 worth of wiring from the set of “Anchorman 2.”
Alabama at Missouri (7 p.m., ESPN); Baylor at Texas Tech (7 p.m., ESPN2), Clemson at Duke (7 p.m., ESPNU), Ohio State at Purdue (9 p.m., ESPN), Pittsburgh at Georgetown (9 p.m., ESPNU), Los Angeles at Houston (8 p.m., NBATV).
“Gooey Nutella Caramel and Hazelnut brownies.”
Sweet fancy nipples.
And finally, tonight…
In da club. On a banjo.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'