- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lionel Messi Was Named World Player Of The Year In Style
Well, his win wasn’t a surprise. Guess he had to do something to up the excitement factor. [Getty Images]
“Say you swear.” The power of a LeBron follow. [Deadspin]
The person we really feel bad for here i the caddie. The golfer gets to walk away after he kicks the bag over. The caddie? That poor guy has to clean up the mess. [Devil Ball Golf]
Though let’s be honest: that will be one of many Saban babies in Alabama. [BSO]
Google Gives New York’s Swanky Chelsea Neighborhood Free Wi-Fi, Is Doing It Wrong; The Best Time to Buy Anything During the Year; Breakdance Performance on Subway Culminates in Irish Jig Finale; A black hole just barfed… right when scientists were looking; Thieves steal $300,000 worth of wiring from the set of “Anchorman 2.”
Alabama at Missouri (7 p.m., ESPN); Baylor at Texas Tech (7 p.m., ESPN2), Clemson at Duke (7 p.m., ESPNU), Ohio State at Purdue (9 p.m., ESPN), Pittsburgh at Georgetown (9 p.m., ESPNU), Los Angeles at Houston (8 p.m., NBATV).
“Gooey Nutella Caramel and Hazelnut brownies.”
Sweet fancy nipples.
And finally, tonight…
In da club. On a banjo.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever