- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lionel Messi Was Named World Player Of The Year In Style
Well, his win wasn’t a surprise. Guess he had to do something to up the excitement factor. [Getty Images]
“Say you swear.” The power of a LeBron follow. [Deadspin]
The person we really feel bad for here i the caddie. The golfer gets to walk away after he kicks the bag over. The caddie? That poor guy has to clean up the mess. [Devil Ball Golf]
Though let’s be honest: that will be one of many Saban babies in Alabama. [BSO]
Google Gives New York’s Swanky Chelsea Neighborhood Free Wi-Fi, Is Doing It Wrong; The Best Time to Buy Anything During the Year; Breakdance Performance on Subway Culminates in Irish Jig Finale; A black hole just barfed… right when scientists were looking; Thieves steal $300,000 worth of wiring from the set of “Anchorman 2.”
Alabama at Missouri (7 p.m., ESPN); Baylor at Texas Tech (7 p.m., ESPN2), Clemson at Duke (7 p.m., ESPNU), Ohio State at Purdue (9 p.m., ESPN), Pittsburgh at Georgetown (9 p.m., ESPNU), Los Angeles at Houston (8 p.m., NBATV).
“Gooey Nutella Caramel and Hazelnut brownies.”
Sweet fancy nipples.
And finally, tonight…
In da club. On a banjo.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion