- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LSU Fan’s T-Rex Touchdown Celebration Captivates Nation
Twitter, Vine, Facebook: everyone’s talking about the LSU fan who imitated a T-Rex following a TD on Saturday. Alabama may have won the game (38-17), but after LSU’s second touchdown to bring the Tigers within 3 in the second quarter, this fan was spotted doing this.
Add some Jurassic Park footage and the Gif becomes a hundred times better:
T-Rex LSU fan celebrates like a T-Rex pic.twitter.com/1V56FBNUzE
— Marcus Gilmer (@marcusgilmer) November 10, 2013
It probably has something to do with Chaos Theory.
As a commenter observes, perhaps it’s a tribute to Barney the purple dinosaur?
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success