- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LSU Fan’s T-Rex Touchdown Celebration Captivates Nation
Twitter, Vine, Facebook: everyone’s talking about the LSU fan who imitated a T-Rex following a TD on Saturday. Alabama may have won the game (38-17), but after LSU’s second touchdown to bring the Tigers within 3 in the second quarter, this fan was spotted doing this.
Add some Jurassic Park footage and the Gif becomes a hundred times better:
T-Rex LSU fan celebrates like a T-Rex pic.twitter.com/1V56FBNUzE
— Marcus Gilmer (@marcusgilmer) November 10, 2013
It probably has something to do with Chaos Theory.
As a commenter observes, perhaps it’s a tribute to Barney the purple dinosaur?
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story