- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LSU Fan’s T-Rex Touchdown Celebration Captivates Nation
Twitter, Vine, Facebook: everyone’s talking about the LSU fan who imitated a T-Rex following a TD on Saturday. Alabama may have won the game (38-17), but after LSU’s second touchdown to bring the Tigers within 3 in the second quarter, this fan was spotted doing this.
Add some Jurassic Park footage and the Gif becomes a hundred times better:
T-Rex LSU fan celebrates like a T-Rex pic.twitter.com/1V56FBNUzE
— Marcus Gilmer (@marcusgilmer) November 10, 2013
It probably has something to do with Chaos Theory.
As a commenter observes, perhaps it’s a tribute to Barney the purple dinosaur?
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story