- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LSU Fan’s T-Rex Touchdown Celebration Captivates Nation
Twitter, Vine, Facebook: everyone’s talking about the LSU fan who imitated a T-Rex following a TD on Saturday. Alabama may have won the game (38-17), but after LSU’s second touchdown to bring the Tigers within 3 in the second quarter, this fan was spotted doing this.
Add some Jurassic Park footage and the Gif becomes a hundred times better:
T-Rex LSU fan celebrates like a T-Rex pic.twitter.com/1V56FBNUzE
— Marcus Gilmer (@marcusgilmer) November 10, 2013
It probably has something to do with Chaos Theory.
As a commenter observes, perhaps it’s a tribute to Barney the purple dinosaur?
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts