- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LSU’s Football Team Gets You In The Holiday Spirit By Singing “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer”
If you had to pick one big-time college football coach you’d most expect to sing “Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on camera (with his team performing right along with him), you’d choose Les Miles, right? And you would have chosen him even before seeing him do just that in the above video, right? Of course you would have. And of course he actually went and did it barely more than two weeks before playing for the national championship. We can’t wait to see Nick Saban’s version. Also, you’ll never convince us Miles didn’t break into a tear-jerkingly beautiful rendition of “O Holy Night” when the cameras stopped rolling.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs