- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LSU’s Football Team Gets You In The Holiday Spirit By Singing “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer”
If you had to pick one big-time college football coach you’d most expect to sing “Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on camera (with his team performing right along with him), you’d choose Les Miles, right? And you would have chosen him even before seeing him do just that in the above video, right? Of course you would have. And of course he actually went and did it barely more than two weeks before playing for the national championship. We can’t wait to see Nick Saban’s version. Also, you’ll never convince us Miles didn’t break into a tear-jerkingly beautiful rendition of “O Holy Night” when the cameras stopped rolling.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts