- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LSU’s Football Team Gets You In The Holiday Spirit By Singing “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer”
If you had to pick one big-time college football coach you’d most expect to sing “Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on camera (with his team performing right along with him), you’d choose Les Miles, right? And you would have chosen him even before seeing him do just that in the above video, right? Of course you would have. And of course he actually went and did it barely more than two weeks before playing for the national championship. We can’t wait to see Nick Saban’s version. Also, you’ll never convince us Miles didn’t break into a tear-jerkingly beautiful rendition of “O Holy Night” when the cameras stopped rolling.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story