- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
LSU’s Football Team Gets You In The Holiday Spirit By Singing “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer”
If you had to pick one big-time college football coach you’d most expect to sing “Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on camera (with his team performing right along with him), you’d choose Les Miles, right? And you would have chosen him even before seeing him do just that in the above video, right? Of course you would have. And of course he actually went and did it barely more than two weeks before playing for the national championship. We can’t wait to see Nick Saban’s version. Also, you’ll never convince us Miles didn’t break into a tear-jerkingly beautiful rendition of “O Holy Night” when the cameras stopped rolling.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley