- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LSU’s Football Team Gets You In The Holiday Spirit By Singing “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer”
If you had to pick one big-time college football coach you’d most expect to sing “Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on camera (with his team performing right along with him), you’d choose Les Miles, right? And you would have chosen him even before seeing him do just that in the above video, right? Of course you would have. And of course he actually went and did it barely more than two weeks before playing for the national championship. We can’t wait to see Nick Saban’s version. Also, you’ll never convince us Miles didn’t break into a tear-jerkingly beautiful rendition of “O Holy Night” when the cameras stopped rolling.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs