- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The 11th Best Male Model In The World Has Quit Modeling To Play Football At SMU
Myles Crosby is a 6-3, 205-pound safety from Colleyville Heritage High School in Texas that recorded 108 tackles, two forced fumbles and 13 passes defensed in his senior season. He has committed to play football next year at SMU. Rivals ranks him as a two-star recruit. ESPN only has a few videos and bits of information on him. But Myles Crosby is also this:
“When a model’s first three bookings are a trio of Calvin Klein campaigns, followed by an additional 2 for CK the subsequent season, you know this young American is a very special face indeed. The Calvin Euphoria contract is sure to keep this face at the forefront of people’s minds.”
That would be Myles Crosby’s profile description on Models.com, which ranks him as the 11th best male model in the world and highlights a stacked resume that includes appearances in GQ, Vanity Fair and Esquire. But he has given up a reported six-figure salary for an education in catfishing, powerful painkillers and less attractive, but similarly topless men, because he’s not “soft” like other models.
Via the Dallas Morning News:
“‘I have a passion for football and I want an education,’ Crosby said. ‘This modeling crap could only last another year and then I’d have no education and never get to play football. I’d regret it for the rest of my life.’”
Crosby also plans to pick up some extra cash by modeling after he graduates, assuming someone doesn’t bash his face in. Though SMU did pick up five other defensive backs in this year’s recruiting class – not to mention the handful of safeties already on the roster – so it doesn’t seem like he’ll even have the opportunity to disfigure his face anytime soon anyway.
And now let’s look at some photos of Crosby modeling, before it’s too late.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- See Inside David and Victoria Beckham's Closet