- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“Is Manti Te’o The Greatest Homosexual Linebacker Of All Time?” Asks Mike Francesa Prank Caller
In light of the news that Manti Te’o's dead girlfriend was a hoax — and, keep in mind, this is a story that gains a unique new wrinkle pretty much every hour — those in the more conspiratorially-minded corners of the internet have come up with a theory: that Te’o is gay, and Lennay Kekua was his Twitter-engineered beard.
As of now, that theory needs to be treated with crackpot gloves, since, well, it’s exactly that: a crackpot theory. Still, because a story about a fake dead girlfriend apparently isn’t enough, and people are people, layers of sexual deceit must be added to make-a-da-crack-a-pot-more-a-spicy. Notre Dame-hating message boards — and they are legion — have taken that social media hologram-as-cover-for-gayness theory and run with it, earnestly.
New York City’s sports talk radio listeners have taken that theory and used it to torment Mike Francesa.
Bob’s Blitz, the internet’s finest purveyor of prank calls to the tri-state area’s undisputed #1, got their hands on one such call from “Vinny from Rockaway.” In it, Vinny poses a very important question — one that only a living, (heavily) breathing sports encyclopedia like Francesa could answer.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts