- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Introducing The Manti Te’o Kiss Cam
The Manti Te’o Kiss Cam is something even the lonely ones among us can get behind. Seeing as you don’t need a beaux to make it to the jumbotron — né, are required to not have one — even you destitute Clevelandians can make it big.
If you happened to be at the Cavaliers-Celtics game and Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, and if you came alone, which at a Cavs game, you probably did, maybe you were one of the lucky few to end up on the Manti Te’o Kiss Cam. For the record, the Manti Te’o Kiss Cam is exactly what you think it is.
Fortunately for these dudes, Kyrie Irving dropped 40 on the Celtics and the Cavs won 95-90. It wasn’t all bad, you know, unlike the actual Manti Te’o thing.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement