- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Introducing The Manti Te’o Kiss Cam
The Manti Te’o Kiss Cam is something even the lonely ones among us can get behind. Seeing as you don’t need a beaux to make it to the jumbotron — né, are required to not have one — even you destitute Clevelandians can make it big.
If you happened to be at the Cavaliers-Celtics game and Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, and if you came alone, which at a Cavs game, you probably did, maybe you were one of the lucky few to end up on the Manti Te’o Kiss Cam. For the record, the Manti Te’o Kiss Cam is exactly what you think it is.
Fortunately for these dudes, Kyrie Irving dropped 40 on the Celtics and the Cavs won 95-90. It wasn’t all bad, you know, unlike the actual Manti Te’o thing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts