- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Introducing The Manti Te’o Kiss Cam
The Manti Te’o Kiss Cam is something even the lonely ones among us can get behind. Seeing as you don’t need a beaux to make it to the jumbotron — né, are required to not have one — even you destitute Clevelandians can make it big.
If you happened to be at the Cavaliers-Celtics game and Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, and if you came alone, which at a Cavs game, you probably did, maybe you were one of the lucky few to end up on the Manti Te’o Kiss Cam. For the record, the Manti Te’o Kiss Cam is exactly what you think it is.
Fortunately for these dudes, Kyrie Irving dropped 40 on the Celtics and the Cavs won 95-90. It wasn’t all bad, you know, unlike the actual Manti Te’o thing.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson