- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Manti Te’o And His Fake Dead Girlfriend Were Made Fun Of On Saturday Night Live Last Night
Manti Te’o has been taking a beating this week, so naturally he had to get the business from Saturday Night Live. And on last night’s SNL, they didn’t waste any time giving it him, going at him during the cold open.
In the spoofed Piers Morgan episode, after Morgan (played by Taran Killam) interviewed Lance Armstrong, he spoke with Te’o (played by Bobby Moynihan). Check out the video below, and be on the lookout for my favorite line after Morgan asks Te’o about whether this whole ordeal has been devastating:
“It is, but it’s even more devastating for my girlfriend, Lanay… A couple months ago she called me up and was like, ‘hey, I have bad news, I’m dead.”
Awesome. Now check out the rest for yourself, via Hulu:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story