- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Manti Te’o And His Fake Dead Girlfriend Were Made Fun Of On Saturday Night Live Last Night
Manti Te’o has been taking a beating this week, so naturally he had to get the business from Saturday Night Live. And on last night’s SNL, they didn’t waste any time giving it him, going at him during the cold open.
In the spoofed Piers Morgan episode, after Morgan (played by Taran Killam) interviewed Lance Armstrong, he spoke with Te’o (played by Bobby Moynihan). Check out the video below, and be on the lookout for my favorite line after Morgan asks Te’o about whether this whole ordeal has been devastating:
“It is, but it’s even more devastating for my girlfriend, Lanay… A couple months ago she called me up and was like, ‘hey, I have bad news, I’m dead.”
Awesome. Now check out the rest for yourself, via Hulu:
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?