- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Manti Te’o And His Fake Dead Girlfriend Were Made Fun Of On Saturday Night Live Last Night
Manti Te’o has been taking a beating this week, so naturally he had to get the business from Saturday Night Live. And on last night’s SNL, they didn’t waste any time giving it him, going at him during the cold open.
In the spoofed Piers Morgan episode, after Morgan (played by Taran Killam) interviewed Lance Armstrong, he spoke with Te’o (played by Bobby Moynihan). Check out the video below, and be on the lookout for my favorite line after Morgan asks Te’o about whether this whole ordeal has been devastating:
“It is, but it’s even more devastating for my girlfriend, Lanay… A couple months ago she called me up and was like, ‘hey, I have bad news, I’m dead.”
Awesome. Now check out the rest for yourself, via Hulu:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?