- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Manti Te’o And His Fake Dead Girlfriend Were Made Fun Of On Saturday Night Live Last Night
Manti Te’o has been taking a beating this week, so naturally he had to get the business from Saturday Night Live. And on last night’s SNL, they didn’t waste any time giving it him, going at him during the cold open.
In the spoofed Piers Morgan episode, after Morgan (played by Taran Killam) interviewed Lance Armstrong, he spoke with Te’o (played by Bobby Moynihan). Check out the video below, and be on the lookout for my favorite line after Morgan asks Te’o about whether this whole ordeal has been devastating:
“It is, but it’s even more devastating for my girlfriend, Lanay… A couple months ago she called me up and was like, ‘hey, I have bad news, I’m dead.”
Awesome. Now check out the rest for yourself, via Hulu:
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?