- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Manti Te’o's Interview With Katie Couric Was Auto-Tuned, And It’s Actually Ridiculously Catchy
These things are usually wastes of time, but, my goodness, Manti Te’o's interview with Katie Couric, auto-tuned, is an absolute gem. Catchy, to-the-point, and to the top of the charts. This is the greatest thing to come out of this story, no question.
The song’s masterminds are the Gregory Brothers, or schmoyoho on YouTube. Shake these men’s hands, virtually.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed