- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Good News, College Basketball Fans: Another Year To Hate Marshall Henderson
His letter to fans announcing his return includes: “I play the game with a lot of passion, and sometimes that passion boils over. I take responsibility for my actions this season and apologize to anyone I offended.” BOOOOORING. [SI]
The team did look good that night. [The Onion]
We’re pretty sure we have to link to this now (uh, NSFW audio). [ESPN]
Not sure how you screw that up – or maybe we are, since we never would have noticed if not for this. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“seven layered cookies.”
If it was six layers, it just wouldn’t have been the same.
Hard to root against Darth Baby and his Lightsaber.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy