- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Good News, College Basketball Fans: Another Year To Hate Marshall Henderson
His letter to fans announcing his return includes: “I play the game with a lot of passion, and sometimes that passion boils over. I take responsibility for my actions this season and apologize to anyone I offended.” BOOOOORING. [SI]
The team did look good that night. [The Onion]
We’re pretty sure we have to link to this now (uh, NSFW audio). [ESPN]
Not sure how you screw that up – or maybe we are, since we never would have noticed if not for this. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“seven layered cookies.”
If it was six layers, it just wouldn’t have been the same.
Hard to root against Darth Baby and his Lightsaber.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts