- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Good News, College Basketball Fans: Another Year To Hate Marshall Henderson
His letter to fans announcing his return includes: “I play the game with a lot of passion, and sometimes that passion boils over. I take responsibility for my actions this season and apologize to anyone I offended.” BOOOOORING. [SI]
The team did look good that night. [The Onion]
We’re pretty sure we have to link to this now (uh, NSFW audio). [ESPN]
Not sure how you screw that up – or maybe we are, since we never would have noticed if not for this. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“seven layered cookies.”
If it was six layers, it just wouldn’t have been the same.
Hard to root against Darth Baby and his Lightsaber.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Undefeated Holly Holm Signs with Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy