- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Good News, College Basketball Fans: Another Year To Hate Marshall Henderson
His letter to fans announcing his return includes: “I play the game with a lot of passion, and sometimes that passion boils over. I take responsibility for my actions this season and apologize to anyone I offended.” BOOOOORING. [SI]
The team did look good that night. [The Onion]
We’re pretty sure we have to link to this now (uh, NSFW audio). [ESPN]
Not sure how you screw that up – or maybe we are, since we never would have noticed if not for this. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“seven layered cookies.”
If it was six layers, it just wouldn’t have been the same.
Hard to root against Darth Baby and his Lightsaber.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- The Least Classy Fans in Football