- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Matt Millen’s Miami Mistake: ESPN Analyst Expects LSU QB To Start For The Hurricanes
University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and 11 other Hurricanes will miss at least one game as a result of their relationship with Miami booster and convicted felon Nevin Shapiro. With less than a week until the season starts, that creates a fix for new Hurricanes coach Al Golden. It figures, then, that ESPN would turn to Matt Millen — who will call Monday’s Miami-Maryland game alongside Sean McDonough — to inform us who will start at quarterback as Harris sits out his suspension.
Millen’s answer? Jarrett Lee. Lee, unfortunately, will be playing Saturday in an LSU uniform, as that is the school he attends, and if Millen expects Lee to suit up for Miami two days later he both has extraordinary faith in the LSU backup’s stamina and a serious misunderstanding of NCAA rules.
In reality, Millen just knows absolutely nothing about the team whose game he’s calling Monday, which should make for an especially-insightful broadcast. In his defense, Millen pledges to “get down there this week and try and get a handle on things.”
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier