- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Matt Millen’s Miami Mistake: ESPN Analyst Expects LSU QB To Start For The Hurricanes
University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and 11 other Hurricanes will miss at least one game as a result of their relationship with Miami booster and convicted felon Nevin Shapiro. With less than a week until the season starts, that creates a fix for new Hurricanes coach Al Golden. It figures, then, that ESPN would turn to Matt Millen — who will call Monday’s Miami-Maryland game alongside Sean McDonough — to inform us who will start at quarterback as Harris sits out his suspension.
Millen’s answer? Jarrett Lee. Lee, unfortunately, will be playing Saturday in an LSU uniform, as that is the school he attends, and if Millen expects Lee to suit up for Miami two days later he both has extraordinary faith in the LSU backup’s stamina and a serious misunderstanding of NCAA rules.
In reality, Millen just knows absolutely nothing about the team whose game he’s calling Monday, which should make for an especially-insightful broadcast. In his defense, Millen pledges to “get down there this week and try and get a handle on things.”
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story