- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Matt Millen’s Miami Mistake: ESPN Analyst Expects LSU QB To Start For The Hurricanes
University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and 11 other Hurricanes will miss at least one game as a result of their relationship with Miami booster and convicted felon Nevin Shapiro. With less than a week until the season starts, that creates a fix for new Hurricanes coach Al Golden. It figures, then, that ESPN would turn to Matt Millen — who will call Monday’s Miami-Maryland game alongside Sean McDonough — to inform us who will start at quarterback as Harris sits out his suspension.
Millen’s answer? Jarrett Lee. Lee, unfortunately, will be playing Saturday in an LSU uniform, as that is the school he attends, and if Millen expects Lee to suit up for Miami two days later he both has extraordinary faith in the LSU backup’s stamina and a serious misunderstanding of NCAA rules.
In reality, Millen just knows absolutely nothing about the team whose game he’s calling Monday, which should make for an especially-insightful broadcast. In his defense, Millen pledges to “get down there this week and try and get a handle on things.”
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts