- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Matt Millen’s Miami Mistake: ESPN Analyst Expects LSU QB To Start For The Hurricanes
University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and 11 other Hurricanes will miss at least one game as a result of their relationship with Miami booster and convicted felon Nevin Shapiro. With less than a week until the season starts, that creates a fix for new Hurricanes coach Al Golden. It figures, then, that ESPN would turn to Matt Millen — who will call Monday’s Miami-Maryland game alongside Sean McDonough — to inform us who will start at quarterback as Harris sits out his suspension.
Millen’s answer? Jarrett Lee. Lee, unfortunately, will be playing Saturday in an LSU uniform, as that is the school he attends, and if Millen expects Lee to suit up for Miami two days later he both has extraordinary faith in the LSU backup’s stamina and a serious misunderstanding of NCAA rules.
In reality, Millen just knows absolutely nothing about the team whose game he’s calling Monday, which should make for an especially-insightful broadcast. In his defense, Millen pledges to “get down there this week and try and get a handle on things.”
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!