- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Miami Herald’s Dan Le Batard Is Unimpressed By The Miami Allegations
Miami Herald columnist Dan Le Batard defended allegations of rampant Hurricane athlete misconduct Wednesday by calling the charges “circumstantial” and the supplying of prostitutes to players “breaking laws made by mall cops.”
Le Batard responded to Tuesday’s massive Yahoo! Sports investigation on the Dan Patrick Show, saying the story is just “recycled” and that the charges University of Miami coaches & administrators knew about the activities “can’t be proven”:
Le Batard has gone on the record before with his disdain for the NCAA and its “scam” but given the length of the investigation by Yahoo! Sports and their insistence on corroborating the allegations, to claim they’re circumstantial and “can’t be proven” is somewhat a slap in the face to the investigation’s lead reporter Charles Robinson.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs