- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miami Hurricanes Linebacker Delivers Bone-crushing Hit In Scrimmage
The Miami Hurricanes held their final scrimmage of camp Monday night. Although the session was closed to media, the athletic department made sure to publish this gem on social media.
That right there is star linebacker Denzell Perryman delivering a bruising hit to sophomore running back Gus Edwards. Something to keep in mind here: Edwards weighs 230 pounds! Apparently, Perryman must be in Edwards’ head because this isn’t the first time that senior has leveled him.
Check out Perryman laying the wood on Edwards during this year’s spring game.
Perryman led the team with 108 total tackles last year. I know it’s early, but according to NFLDraftScout.com, he’s the top rated linebacker and projected to go as early as the second round of next year’s draft.
Miami’s first game of the season is on Labor Day against Louisville at Papa John’s Stadium. Tasty.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts