- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Miami Hurricanes Linebacker Delivers Bone-crushing Hit In Scrimmage
The Miami Hurricanes held their final scrimmage of camp Monday night. Although the session was closed to media, the athletic department made sure to publish this gem on social media.
That right there is star linebacker Denzell Perryman delivering a bruising hit to sophomore running back Gus Edwards. Something to keep in mind here: Edwards weighs 230 pounds! Apparently, Perryman must be in Edwards’ head because this isn’t the first time that senior has leveled him.
Check out Perryman laying the wood on Edwards during this year’s spring game.
Perryman led the team with 108 total tackles last year. I know it’s early, but according to NFLDraftScout.com, he’s the top rated linebacker and projected to go as early as the second round of next year’s draft.
Miami’s first game of the season is on Labor Day against Louisville at Papa John’s Stadium. Tasty.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'