- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Miami Pretty Much Just Ended Florida’s Season
Congratulations, Stephen Morris, you just beat your biggest in-state rival. Also, kudos on that “U” tattoo you’ve got under your right bicep. Judging by that 52-yard TD pass, I’d say you’ll remain the starter for as long as you’d like, which is good for no other reason than the fact that it’d be weird if you transferred with that logo permanently emblazoned on your throwing arm. The Gators shot themselves in the foot today, turning over the football five times down the stretch, more or less. Miami improves to 2-0 (having beaten Florida Atlantic) while U of F goes to 1-1 (and loses their 12th ranked status.)
Miami Strikes First: Stephen Morris to Herb Waters (7-0)
Florida Returns Fire: Jeff Driskel rushes for a 10-yard score on the option, Gators blow 2-point conversion. (7-6)
Play Of The Game: Stephen Morris connects with Phillip Dorsett on effortless 52-yard score. (14-6)
Story Of The Game: With Florida marching, Canes’ DB Tracy Howard picks off an errant Jeff Driskel throw, turning the tide
Final Score: UM 21 – FL 16
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts