- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Miami Pretty Much Just Ended Florida’s Season
Congratulations, Stephen Morris, you just beat your biggest in-state rival. Also, kudos on that “U” tattoo you’ve got under your right bicep. Judging by that 52-yard TD pass, I’d say you’ll remain the starter for as long as you’d like, which is good for no other reason than the fact that it’d be weird if you transferred with that logo permanently emblazoned on your throwing arm. The Gators shot themselves in the foot today, turning over the football five times down the stretch, more or less. Miami improves to 2-0 (having beaten Florida Atlantic) while U of F goes to 1-1 (and loses their 12th ranked status.)
Miami Strikes First: Stephen Morris to Herb Waters (7-0)
Florida Returns Fire: Jeff Driskel rushes for a 10-yard score on the option, Gators blow 2-point conversion. (7-6)
Play Of The Game: Stephen Morris connects with Phillip Dorsett on effortless 52-yard score. (14-6)
Story Of The Game: With Florida marching, Canes’ DB Tracy Howard picks off an errant Jeff Driskel throw, turning the tide
Final Score: UM 21 – FL 16
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production