- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Miami Pretty Much Just Ended Florida’s Season
Congratulations, Stephen Morris, you just beat your biggest in-state rival. Also, kudos on that “U” tattoo you’ve got under your right bicep. Judging by that 52-yard TD pass, I’d say you’ll remain the starter for as long as you’d like, which is good for no other reason than the fact that it’d be weird if you transferred with that logo permanently emblazoned on your throwing arm. The Gators shot themselves in the foot today, turning over the football five times down the stretch, more or less. Miami improves to 2-0 (having beaten Florida Atlantic) while U of F goes to 1-1 (and loses their 12th ranked status.)
Miami Strikes First: Stephen Morris to Herb Waters (7-0)
Florida Returns Fire: Jeff Driskel rushes for a 10-yard score on the option, Gators blow 2-point conversion. (7-6)
Play Of The Game: Stephen Morris connects with Phillip Dorsett on effortless 52-yard score. (14-6)
Story Of The Game: With Florida marching, Canes’ DB Tracy Howard picks off an errant Jeff Driskel throw, turning the tide
Final Score: UM 21 – FL 16
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?