- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Miami Pretty Much Just Ended Florida’s Season
Congratulations, Stephen Morris, you just beat your biggest in-state rival. Also, kudos on that “U” tattoo you’ve got under your right bicep. Judging by that 52-yard TD pass, I’d say you’ll remain the starter for as long as you’d like, which is good for no other reason than the fact that it’d be weird if you transferred with that logo permanently emblazoned on your throwing arm. The Gators shot themselves in the foot today, turning over the football five times down the stretch, more or less. Miami improves to 2-0 (having beaten Florida Atlantic) while U of F goes to 1-1 (and loses their 12th ranked status.)
Miami Strikes First: Stephen Morris to Herb Waters (7-0)
Florida Returns Fire: Jeff Driskel rushes for a 10-yard score on the option, Gators blow 2-point conversion. (7-6)
Play Of The Game: Stephen Morris connects with Phillip Dorsett on effortless 52-yard score. (14-6)
Story Of The Game: With Florida marching, Canes’ DB Tracy Howard picks off an errant Jeff Driskel throw, turning the tide
Final Score: UM 21 – FL 16
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts