- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miami’s Stephen Morris Buries The Ghosts Of Kosar, Kelly, And Testaverde
West Virginia’s Geno Smith isn’t the only quarterback having a huge game today. Miami’s Stephen Morris threw for a school-record 566 yards and 5 touchdowns, including a 62-yarder to Philip Dorsett with 19 seconds left to lead the Hurricanes to a 44-37 victory over North Carolina.
Considering Miami’s roster of former quarterbacks includes the likes of Bernie Kosar, Jim Kelly, and Vinny Testaverde, it’s no small feat for Morris to claim the school record for passing yards.
Check out the full highlights of Morris’ record-setting day, courtesy of ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts