- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Miami’s Stephen Morris Buries The Ghosts Of Kosar, Kelly, And Testaverde
West Virginia’s Geno Smith isn’t the only quarterback having a huge game today. Miami’s Stephen Morris threw for a school-record 566 yards and 5 touchdowns, including a 62-yarder to Philip Dorsett with 19 seconds left to lead the Hurricanes to a 44-37 victory over North Carolina.
Considering Miami’s roster of former quarterbacks includes the likes of Bernie Kosar, Jim Kelly, and Vinny Testaverde, it’s no small feat for Morris to claim the school record for passing yards.
Check out the full highlights of Morris’ record-setting day, courtesy of ESPN:
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- How One Concussion Changed The Direction Of Two Teams
- 49ers Upon Further Review: Robbed...Sort Of
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind