- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Miami’s Stephen Morris Buries The Ghosts Of Kosar, Kelly, And Testaverde
West Virginia’s Geno Smith isn’t the only quarterback having a huge game today. Miami’s Stephen Morris threw for a school-record 566 yards and 5 touchdowns, including a 62-yarder to Philip Dorsett with 19 seconds left to lead the Hurricanes to a 44-37 victory over North Carolina.
Considering Miami’s roster of former quarterbacks includes the likes of Bernie Kosar, Jim Kelly, and Vinny Testaverde, it’s no small feat for Morris to claim the school record for passing yards.
Check out the full highlights of Morris’ record-setting day, courtesy of ESPN:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story