- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Miami’s Stephen Morris Buries The Ghosts Of Kosar, Kelly, And Testaverde
West Virginia’s Geno Smith isn’t the only quarterback having a huge game today. Miami’s Stephen Morris threw for a school-record 566 yards and 5 touchdowns, including a 62-yarder to Philip Dorsett with 19 seconds left to lead the Hurricanes to a 44-37 victory over North Carolina.
Considering Miami’s roster of former quarterbacks includes the likes of Bernie Kosar, Jim Kelly, and Vinny Testaverde, it’s no small feat for Morris to claim the school record for passing yards.
Check out the full highlights of Morris’ record-setting day, courtesy of ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts