- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michigan Holder Is Better At Sliding Than Prince Fielder
Well that was a rather gratuitous remark. Let’s just stop at saying that Wolverines’ field goal holder Drew Dileo saved the game for his team on Saturday with this slide. Dileo, a senior who’s also listed as a wide receiver but really only gets on the field to hold for kicks, managed to get under the tag and set up Brendan Gibbons’ 45-yard kick at the buzzer to send the game with Northwestern to overtime. Michigan won in 3 OTs.
Michigan had only 12 seconds to get the FG unit onto the field and get the kick away. NASCAR pit crews everywhere nod with approval.
- Filed Under:
- michigan wolverines
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy