- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michigan Holder Is Better At Sliding Than Prince Fielder
Well that was a rather gratuitous remark. Let’s just stop at saying that Wolverines’ field goal holder Drew Dileo saved the game for his team on Saturday with this slide. Dileo, a senior who’s also listed as a wide receiver but really only gets on the field to hold for kicks, managed to get under the tag and set up Brendan Gibbons’ 45-yard kick at the buzzer to send the game with Northwestern to overtime. Michigan won in 3 OTs.
Michigan had only 12 seconds to get the FG unit onto the field and get the kick away. NASCAR pit crews everywhere nod with approval.
- Filed Under:
- michigan wolverines
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts