- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michigan Holder Is Better At Sliding Than Prince Fielder
Well that was a rather gratuitous remark. Let’s just stop at saying that Wolverines’ field goal holder Drew Dileo saved the game for his team on Saturday with this slide. Dileo, a senior who’s also listed as a wide receiver but really only gets on the field to hold for kicks, managed to get under the tag and set up Brendan Gibbons’ 45-yard kick at the buzzer to send the game with Northwestern to overtime. Michigan won in 3 OTs.
Michigan had only 12 seconds to get the FG unit onto the field and get the kick away. NASCAR pit crews everywhere nod with approval.
- Filed Under:
- michigan wolverines
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles