- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Michigan Get Screwed On This Endzone Non-Catch? Controversy!
Michigan may have gotten jobbed against Iowa, folks. This Junior Hemingway catch was ruled incomplete, and many are crying foul. Actually, “crying foul” infers some sort of polite disagreement. People are really, really pissed.
To add insult to insult, there was may have been pass interference on the game’s final play, but it wasn’t called. Again: people aren’t happy. Final score: Iowa 24, Michigan 16.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts