- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did Michigan Get Screwed On This Endzone Non-Catch? Controversy!
Michigan may have gotten jobbed against Iowa, folks. This Junior Hemingway catch was ruled incomplete, and many are crying foul. Actually, “crying foul” infers some sort of polite disagreement. People are really, really pissed.
To add insult to insult, there was may have been pass interference on the game’s final play, but it wasn’t called. Again: people aren’t happy. Final score: Iowa 24, Michigan 16.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts