- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michigan State Football Recruit In Police Custody After Allegedly Bodyslamming A Security Guard (Video)
Jayru Campbell is a four-star quarterback recruit from Cass Tech in Detroit who is committed to Michigan State, and tonight he’s in police custody for allegedly bodyslamming a security guard at his high school on Wednesday. The violent act, caught on video on one student’s cell phone, seems to show Campbell, a junior, hoisting the guard and slamming him on his head in a crowded hallway. Some students could be heard pleading with the student to delete the video.
It quickly went viral, however, after Diehard Sports put it on YouTube despite the student deleting it some hours ago.
It’s unclear as to whether coaches and administrators at Michigan State — to which Campbell has committed on a full ride scholarship for 2015 — have seen the video.
It’s hard to tell by the video exactly who is involved, but multiple students have confirmed that Campbell was the aggressor, and WXYZ is reporting that his high school football coach confirmed that Campbell got in trouble on Wednesday.
Campbell was suspended in Nov. of 2013 for punching a Detroit Catholic Central player in the handshake line following Cass’ State Championship loss.
- Filed Under:
- Jayru Campbell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts