- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
A Texas A&M Football Player Who Went Missing Three Days Ago Has Now Been Found In Dallas
Early Monday evening, 18-year-old Texas A&M freshman wide receiver Thomas Johnson went missing. The details surrounding his disappearance are scarce (stupid rumors aside), as the only information known was that he was seen leaving his dorm around 5 p.m. Monday in “street clothes.”
He then missed football practice on Monday and Tuesday, and on Wednesday night it was announced that he was reported missing.
Texas A&M released a statement pleading for his safe return, and Johnson’s mother, Linda Hanks, did the same. But then only hours later, at around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday night/Thursday morning, Thomas was found unharmed in Dallas (his hometown), according to Texas A&M University police, who spoke with Hanks.
Besides a silly rumor floating around that Alabama fans had kidnapped the player in the wake of the Aggies’ upset of the Crimson Tide on Saturday, no other information has been released. All we really know is that Johnson was seen leaving his campus dorm on Monday at 5 p.m., and then last night at around 2:30 a.m he was found in Dallas, 173 miles away from College Station. We’ll let you know what happened in between as soon as that information is released.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson