- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Texas A&M Football Player Who Went Missing Three Days Ago Has Now Been Found In Dallas
Early Monday evening, 18-year-old Texas A&M freshman wide receiver Thomas Johnson went missing. The details surrounding his disappearance are scarce (stupid rumors aside), as the only information known was that he was seen leaving his dorm around 5 p.m. Monday in “street clothes.”
He then missed football practice on Monday and Tuesday, and on Wednesday night it was announced that he was reported missing.
Texas A&M released a statement pleading for his safe return, and Johnson’s mother, Linda Hanks, did the same. But then only hours later, at around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday night/Thursday morning, Thomas was found unharmed in Dallas (his hometown), according to Texas A&M University police, who spoke with Hanks.
Besides a silly rumor floating around that Alabama fans had kidnapped the player in the wake of the Aggies’ upset of the Crimson Tide on Saturday, no other information has been released. All we really know is that Johnson was seen leaving his campus dorm on Monday at 5 p.m., and then last night at around 2:30 a.m he was found in Dallas, 173 miles away from College Station. We’ll let you know what happened in between as soon as that information is released.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever