- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mississippi’s Donte Moncrief Has Your Ridiculous Catch Of The Day
Ole Miss receiver Donte Moncrief has the catch of this fine football Saturday (so far). It’s a good thing he made it, too, because quarterback Randall Mackey needed some bailing out after throwing one into a mess of Kentucky and Mississippi jerseys. The Wildcats are leading in the second quarter, 7-6.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts