- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mississippi’s Donte Moncrief Has Your Ridiculous Catch Of The Day
Ole Miss receiver Donte Moncrief has the catch of this fine football Saturday (so far). It’s a good thing he made it, too, because quarterback Randall Mackey needed some bailing out after throwing one into a mess of Kentucky and Mississippi jerseys. The Wildcats are leading in the second quarter, 7-6.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?