- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mississippi’s Donte Moncrief Has Your Ridiculous Catch Of The Day
Ole Miss receiver Donte Moncrief has the catch of this fine football Saturday (so far). It’s a good thing he made it, too, because quarterback Randall Mackey needed some bailing out after throwing one into a mess of Kentucky and Mississippi jerseys. The Wildcats are leading in the second quarter, 7-6.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts