- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Moron Reporter Ruined Jim Mora Jr.’s Reflection On The Death Of Nick Pasquale
A walk-on to the UCLA football team, Nick Pasquale, died this weekend when he was hit by a car. The redshirt freshman, who played wide receiver, was just 20 years old. More than being a contributor to a storied college football program he was — and I’m just guessing here — a person with hopes and dreams and a family that is shocked to have lost him.
UCLA coach Jim Mora Jr. took time during his press conference today to reflect on Pasquale and express his condolences. For reasons that are beyond unclear, a reporter took a phone call during Mora’s speech and proceeded to talk so loudly that he ruined everything:
No doubt about it: That guy needed to be disciplined. You can hear him raise his voice and drown out everything Mora was saying, which would be a mistake even if Mora had been discussing his favorite salsa. During a eulogy? We’ll be surprised if this guy keeps his job. What was that reporter even doing there, if not to take notes/audio/video of the press conference?
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep