- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Presenting The Nakedest, Most Excited Arkansas Fan You’ll Ever See
It was a doozy in Arlington today, as Arkansas came back from an 18 point halftime deficit to defeat Texas A&M 42-38. And after Broderick Green scored the go-ahead touchdown with 1:15 left, one man particular was very excited, and very shirtless.
The 4-1 Razorbacks face Auburn next weekend.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane