- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Presenting The Nakedest, Most Excited Arkansas Fan You’ll Ever See
It was a doozy in Arlington today, as Arkansas came back from an 18 point halftime deficit to defeat Texas A&M 42-38. And after Broderick Green scored the go-ahead touchdown with 1:15 left, one man particular was very excited, and very shirtless.
The 4-1 Razorbacks face Auburn next weekend.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers