- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Presenting The Nakedest, Most Excited Arkansas Fan You’ll Ever See
It was a doozy in Arlington today, as Arkansas came back from an 18 point halftime deficit to defeat Texas A&M 42-38. And after Broderick Green scored the go-ahead touchdown with 1:15 left, one man particular was very excited, and very shirtless.
The 4-1 Razorbacks face Auburn next weekend.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On