- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Presenting The Nakedest, Most Excited Arkansas Fan You’ll Ever See
It was a doozy in Arlington today, as Arkansas came back from an 18 point halftime deficit to defeat Texas A&M 42-38. And after Broderick Green scored the go-ahead touchdown with 1:15 left, one man particular was very excited, and very shirtless.
The 4-1 Razorbacks face Auburn next weekend.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story