- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Navy QB Keenan Reynolds Scrambles, Stiff Arms Referee For Some Reason
As far as the Navy Midshipmen are concerned, the government should have shut this game down before the Duke Blue Devil football team whupped their asses 35-7.
Luckily, Navy managed to beat up an old man. You could have just juked him? Hurdled maybe?
Via BuzzFeed Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts