- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Navy QB Keenan Reynolds Scrambles, Stiff Arms Referee For Some Reason
As far as the Navy Midshipmen are concerned, the government should have shut this game down before the Duke Blue Devil football team whupped their asses 35-7.
Luckily, Navy managed to beat up an old man. You could have just juked him? Hurdled maybe?
Via BuzzFeed Sports
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star