- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Navy QB Keenan Reynolds Scrambles, Stiff Arms Referee For Some Reason
As far as the Navy Midshipmen are concerned, the government should have shut this game down before the Duke Blue Devil football team whupped their asses 35-7.
Luckily, Navy managed to beat up an old man. You could have just juked him? Hurdled maybe?
Via BuzzFeed Sports
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story