- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Navy QB Keenan Reynolds Scrambles, Stiff Arms Referee For Some Reason
As far as the Navy Midshipmen are concerned, the government should have shut this game down before the Duke Blue Devil football team whupped their asses 35-7.
Luckily, Navy managed to beat up an old man. You could have just juked him? Hurdled maybe?
Via BuzzFeed Sports
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar