- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Navy QB Keenan Reynolds Scrambles, Stiff Arms Referee For Some Reason
As far as the Navy Midshipmen are concerned, the government should have shut this game down before the Duke Blue Devil football team whupped their asses 35-7.
Luckily, Navy managed to beat up an old man. You could have just juked him? Hurdled maybe?
Via BuzzFeed Sports
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success