- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NCAA Football ’13 Will Let Us Commit Football Adultery
This genius ad for the newest edition to EA’s NCAA Football franchise presents a simple question: You
hate don’t like Tim Tebow, right? But would you hate him if he was a Bulldog? A Razorback? A Trojan? A Panther? Go ahead… try him on. No one has to know.
You’ll be able to put a Heisman winner on any team you want this year. What would be the coolest combinations? Cam Newton as a Duck? OJ Simpson as a Bruin? Reggie Bush as a… oh, yeah, never mind.
This commercial definitely hits some kind of sports fan nerve. At the end of the day, are we really just fans of the uniform? Does the name on the front mean more than those on the back? The knee-jerk reaction is no, but maybe try playing this game with Tebow once or twice and see how his running game opens up the field for your alma mater. You might even find yourself taking a knee in thanks.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row