- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nebraska Football Coach Bo Pelini Had A Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Day
During Nebraska’s 38-17 loss to Iowa, “Angry McAngerson” Bo Pelini snapped at a reporter and almost punched a referee. Welp, you can’t knock him for backing down from, um, confrontation. Good game, bro!
The post-game was just as unkind to the beleaguered coach who, earlier this year, was put on blast by Deadspin for a leaked behind-the-scenes flip out recording. I took issue with the tape’s release. In hindsight, Bo Pelini is a total dick, so, ya know, let him have it. Case and point: His contempt for everyone was on full display during today’s press conference.
“If they wanna fire me, go ahead.” Thanks for giving your boss permission to make a personnel change.
GIF via Deadspin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts