- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nebraska Gains 1st Down On Strange Backwards Pass, Forward Fumble (Video)
It only took the first few minutes of the game for Nebraska’s visit to Minnesota to get interesting.
On a 4th-and-1 play from inside the Gophers 15 yard line, Cornhuskers quarterback Taylor Martinez threw a backwards pass to Aaron Green. The ball was fumbled forward and went out of bounds. Since a team can’t gain yardage on a fumble and it was already fourth down, the obvious call would’ve been Minnesota ball.
Nope. It was ruled a Nebraska first down. Watch the play, and listen to the official’s explanation. Minnesota head coach Jerry Kill was clearly not happy with the call.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.