- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nebraska Gains 1st Down On Strange Backwards Pass, Forward Fumble (Video)
It only took the first few minutes of the game for Nebraska’s visit to Minnesota to get interesting.
On a 4th-and-1 play from inside the Gophers 15 yard line, Cornhuskers quarterback Taylor Martinez threw a backwards pass to Aaron Green. The ball was fumbled forward and went out of bounds. Since a team can’t gain yardage on a fumble and it was already fourth down, the obvious call would’ve been Minnesota ball.
Nope. It was ruled a Nebraska first down. Watch the play, and listen to the official’s explanation. Minnesota head coach Jerry Kill was clearly not happy with the call.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes