- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Nebraska Gains 1st Down On Strange Backwards Pass, Forward Fumble (Video)
It only took the first few minutes of the game for Nebraska’s visit to Minnesota to get interesting.
On a 4th-and-1 play from inside the Gophers 15 yard line, Cornhuskers quarterback Taylor Martinez threw a backwards pass to Aaron Green. The ball was fumbled forward and went out of bounds. Since a team can’t gain yardage on a fumble and it was already fourth down, the obvious call would’ve been Minnesota ball.
Nope. It was ruled a Nebraska first down. Watch the play, and listen to the official’s explanation. Minnesota head coach Jerry Kill was clearly not happy with the call.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts