- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nebraska Gains 1st Down On Strange Backwards Pass, Forward Fumble (Video)
It only took the first few minutes of the game for Nebraska’s visit to Minnesota to get interesting.
On a 4th-and-1 play from inside the Gophers 15 yard line, Cornhuskers quarterback Taylor Martinez threw a backwards pass to Aaron Green. The ball was fumbled forward and went out of bounds. Since a team can’t gain yardage on a fumble and it was already fourth down, the obvious call would’ve been Minnesota ball.
Nope. It was ruled a Nebraska first down. Watch the play, and listen to the official’s explanation. Minnesota head coach Jerry Kill was clearly not happy with the call.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts