- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nebraska Gains 1st Down On Strange Backwards Pass, Forward Fumble (Video)
It only took the first few minutes of the game for Nebraska’s visit to Minnesota to get interesting.
On a 4th-and-1 play from inside the Gophers 15 yard line, Cornhuskers quarterback Taylor Martinez threw a backwards pass to Aaron Green. The ball was fumbled forward and went out of bounds. Since a team can’t gain yardage on a fumble and it was already fourth down, the obvious call would’ve been Minnesota ball.
Nope. It was ruled a Nebraska first down. Watch the play, and listen to the official’s explanation. Minnesota head coach Jerry Kill was clearly not happy with the call.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts