- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Every New College Football Uniform You’ll Be Seeing This Year
The start of this college football season will be greeted with a slew of new uniforms. From Utah State to Michigan, many teams will be rolling out some kind of new look this year, even if its just for a single game. Michigan, for instance, will be wearing their new duds for one game — and one game only — when they take on Alabama in Dallas.
Some team are even getting very slight aesthetic changes: a new helmet here, a new stripe there. Texas is even getting redesigned practice jerseys. (Hey, if you practice well, you play well.)
Of course, all of these new uniforms come on the heels of Nike rolling out its Pro Combat design series just one year ago. Nike continues to provide new looks for college teams, but Adidas and Under Armour also are responsible for some of these fresh looks.
A huge, gigantic h/t to Uni Watch, a fantastic site you should all visit.
The two gents you see above are named Will and Ravi. Courtesy of AT&T, they’ve been sent on every college football fan’s dream road trip: all 14 games ESPN’s College GameDay is covering this season. And while our merry adventurers have been made to complete a gauntlet of daunting challenges, your path to the biggest game of the year is much easier. Just click here to follow their journey. And after checking on their progress, enter our photo caption contest just for SportsGrid readers. A $50 gift card is to be had.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?