- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
NFL Free Agency Is Here, So Here’s Where To Keep Track Of The Craziness
Because everybody’s signing with everybody. [NFL.com]
No official sponsor. [SB Nation]
Messi bein’ Messi helped. [Fox Sports]
The email in which we were sent this noted: “Only sustained a few minor injuries.” …Good, we guess? [Youtube]
Not sports related, still important.
“Homemade Thai Meatballs.”
Thai? So, like, spicy?
And finally, tonight…
If you’re a former mayor and you’re about to be arrested, you might as well ask to be arrested by the “hot cop.”
Getty photo, by Joe Sargent
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts