- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NFL Free Agency Is Here, So Here’s Where To Keep Track Of The Craziness
Because everybody’s signing with everybody. [NFL.com]
No official sponsor. [SB Nation]
Messi bein’ Messi helped. [Fox Sports]
The email in which we were sent this noted: “Only sustained a few minor injuries.” …Good, we guess? [Youtube]
Not sports related, still important.
“Homemade Thai Meatballs.”
Thai? So, like, spicy?
And finally, tonight…
If you’re a former mayor and you’re about to be arrested, you might as well ask to be arrested by the “hot cop.”
Getty photo, by Joe Sargent
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap