- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nick Saban Has An Even Bigger Stick Up His Ass Than Normal, Because He Lost Twice
Are you kidding me, Nick Saban?
I understand that this is ROLL TIDE ALABAMA FOOTBALL, but you lost two damn games. The Iron Bowl was due to bad kicking and an insanely-lucky play, following a questionable coaching decision. Then, the Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma. Sure, that sucked, but for Alabama football, that game was meaningless, anyway. No National Championship = failure. Seriously, somebody got killed for not being upset enough after the Iron Bowl. That was the season. The Sugar Bowl was meaningless. And if the Iron Bowl loss is on anyone, it’s on fate and his buddy Nicky Satan…
I get that you have to motivate your players. I get that you have a stick up your ass. But chill the fuck out, Nick Saban. (He put this in every player’s locker:)
If I were a Crimson Tide player, I’d be pissed. But I guess this is all irrelevant, because Lane Kiffin’s hiring means guaranteed championships for the next decade.
I would have preferred this poster.
Meme generated via
- Filed Under:
- alabama football
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot