- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nick Saban Has An Even Bigger Stick Up His Ass Than Normal, Because He Lost Twice
Are you kidding me, Nick Saban?
I understand that this is ROLL TIDE ALABAMA FOOTBALL, but you lost two damn games. The Iron Bowl was due to bad kicking and an insanely-lucky play, following a questionable coaching decision. Then, the Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma. Sure, that sucked, but for Alabama football, that game was meaningless, anyway. No National Championship = failure. Seriously, somebody got killed for not being upset enough after the Iron Bowl. That was the season. The Sugar Bowl was meaningless. And if the Iron Bowl loss is on anyone, it’s on fate and his buddy Nicky Satan…
I get that you have to motivate your players. I get that you have a stick up your ass. But chill the fuck out, Nick Saban. (He put this in every player’s locker:)
If I were a Crimson Tide player, I’d be pissed. But I guess this is all irrelevant, because Lane Kiffin’s hiring means guaranteed championships for the next decade.
I would have preferred this poster.
Meme generated via
- Filed Under:
- alabama football
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- Batista Gets Backstage Heat After Royal Rumble, Negative Feedback From Fans Leaving