- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
North Alabama Player Booted From Team For Racist Obama Tweet
NBC pre-empted last night’s Sunday Night Football matchup between the Patriots and 49ers with coverage of President Obama’s speech at the prayer vigil for victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. That led to Bradley Patterson, an “uninvited walk-on long snapper” for the North Alabama football team, to write a tragically misguided and hateful tweet that will follow him around for a very long time.
Patterson was summarily removed from the team, a fact which was later confirmed by the school’s athletic director. He quickly deleted his account. As The Big Lead notes, the AL.com article noting Patterson’s transgression really stuck it to him by describing him as an “uninvited walk-on long snapper.”
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'