- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
North Alabama Player Booted From Team For Racist Obama Tweet
NBC pre-empted last night’s Sunday Night Football matchup between the Patriots and 49ers with coverage of President Obama’s speech at the prayer vigil for victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. That led to Bradley Patterson, an “uninvited walk-on long snapper” for the North Alabama football team, to write a tragically misguided and hateful tweet that will follow him around for a very long time.
Patterson was summarily removed from the team, a fact which was later confirmed by the school’s athletic director. He quickly deleted his account. As The Big Lead notes, the AL.com article noting Patterson’s transgression really stuck it to him by describing him as an “uninvited walk-on long snapper.”
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?