- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
North Carolina Caps A Comeback Victory Over NC State With The Play Of The Day
In a battle of in-state rivals that only alumni of either team cares about, the North Carolina Tar Heels completed an improbable comeback over the North Carolina State Wolfpack in the most dramatic of fashions.
UNC entered the fourth quarter trailing NC State 24-35. They left winning 42-35, outscoring the Wolfpack 18-0 in the final frame.
You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all of this is supposedly no one really cares about these teams. This is the reason: the comeback victory was capped by a 73-yard punt return by UNC’s Giovani Bernard for the winning touchdown with just 13 seconds left.
Check out the improbably victory thanks to an impressive return, via ESPN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts