- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
North Carolina Caps A Comeback Victory Over NC State With The Play Of The Day
In a battle of in-state rivals that only alumni of either team cares about, the North Carolina Tar Heels completed an improbable comeback over the North Carolina State Wolfpack in the most dramatic of fashions.
UNC entered the fourth quarter trailing NC State 24-35. They left winning 42-35, outscoring the Wolfpack 18-0 in the final frame.
You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all of this is supposedly no one really cares about these teams. This is the reason: the comeback victory was capped by a 73-yard punt return by UNC’s Giovani Bernard for the winning touchdown with just 13 seconds left.
Check out the improbably victory thanks to an impressive return, via ESPN:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story