- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
North Carolina Caps A Comeback Victory Over NC State With The Play Of The Day
In a battle of in-state rivals that only alumni of either team cares about, the North Carolina Tar Heels completed an improbable comeback over the North Carolina State Wolfpack in the most dramatic of fashions.
UNC entered the fourth quarter trailing NC State 24-35. They left winning 42-35, outscoring the Wolfpack 18-0 in the final frame.
You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all of this is supposedly no one really cares about these teams. This is the reason: the comeback victory was capped by a 73-yard punt return by UNC’s Giovani Bernard for the winning touchdown with just 13 seconds left.
Check out the improbably victory thanks to an impressive return, via ESPN:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside