- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
North Carolina Caps A Comeback Victory Over NC State With The Play Of The Day
In a battle of in-state rivals that only alumni of either team cares about, the North Carolina Tar Heels completed an improbable comeback over the North Carolina State Wolfpack in the most dramatic of fashions.
UNC entered the fourth quarter trailing NC State 24-35. They left winning 42-35, outscoring the Wolfpack 18-0 in the final frame.
You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all of this is supposedly no one really cares about these teams. This is the reason: the comeback victory was capped by a 73-yard punt return by UNC’s Giovani Bernard for the winning touchdown with just 13 seconds left.
Check out the improbably victory thanks to an impressive return, via ESPN:
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Football Violence Healthy, Vital to American Character
- Chicago Bulls Slowly Rounding Into Form