- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
North Carolina Caps A Comeback Victory Over NC State With The Play Of The Day
In a battle of in-state rivals that only alumni of either team cares about, the North Carolina Tar Heels completed an improbable comeback over the North Carolina State Wolfpack in the most dramatic of fashions.
UNC entered the fourth quarter trailing NC State 24-35. They left winning 42-35, outscoring the Wolfpack 18-0 in the final frame.
You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all of this is supposedly no one really cares about these teams. This is the reason: the comeback victory was capped by a 73-yard punt return by UNC’s Giovani Bernard for the winning touchdown with just 13 seconds left.
Check out the improbably victory thanks to an impressive return, via ESPN:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?