- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s What A College Football Game Would Look Like If It Were Broadcast In North Korea
If you’ve ever wondered what a big-time college football rivalry game would look like if it was broadcast in a repressive dictatorship, today is your lucky day.
The folks at Solid Verbal have offered their interpretation of what a North Korean football broadcast would look like, and it’s great. Bonus points for censoring Oklahoma State’s mascot, Pistol Pete. Because when we think Pistol Pete, we actually do think of a terrifying Western viking.
- Filed Under:
- North Korea
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao