- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s What A College Football Game Would Look Like If It Were Broadcast In North Korea
If you’ve ever wondered what a big-time college football rivalry game would look like if it was broadcast in a repressive dictatorship, today is your lucky day.
The folks at Solid Verbal have offered their interpretation of what a North Korean football broadcast would look like, and it’s great. Bonus points for censoring Oklahoma State’s mascot, Pistol Pete. Because when we think Pistol Pete, we actually do think of a terrifying Western viking.
- Filed Under:
- North Korea
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy