- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s What A College Football Game Would Look Like If It Were Broadcast In North Korea
If you’ve ever wondered what a big-time college football rivalry game would look like if it was broadcast in a repressive dictatorship, today is your lucky day.
The folks at Solid Verbal have offered their interpretation of what a North Korean football broadcast would look like, and it’s great. Bonus points for censoring Oklahoma State’s mascot, Pistol Pete. Because when we think Pistol Pete, we actually do think of a terrifying Western viking.
- Filed Under:
- North Korea
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story