- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s What A College Football Game Would Look Like If It Were Broadcast In North Korea
If you’ve ever wondered what a big-time college football rivalry game would look like if it was broadcast in a repressive dictatorship, today is your lucky day.
The folks at Solid Verbal have offered their interpretation of what a North Korean football broadcast would look like, and it’s great. Bonus points for censoring Oklahoma State’s mascot, Pistol Pete. Because when we think Pistol Pete, we actually do think of a terrifying Western viking.
- Filed Under:
- North Korea
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?