- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s What A College Football Game Would Look Like If It Were Broadcast In North Korea
If you’ve ever wondered what a big-time college football rivalry game would look like if it was broadcast in a repressive dictatorship, today is your lucky day.
The folks at Solid Verbal have offered their interpretation of what a North Korean football broadcast would look like, and it’s great. Bonus points for censoring Oklahoma State’s mascot, Pistol Pete. Because when we think Pistol Pete, we actually do think of a terrifying Western viking.
- Filed Under:
- North Korea
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- The Newest Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 10 NFL Teams Most in the Market for New QB
- The Ten Most Memorable Thanksgiving Day Football Moments