- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Northwestern’s Jerseys For The Michigan Game Are The Most ‘MURICAN Jerseys Ever
Northwestern plays Michigan in two weeks in a Big Ten battle that was expected to have serious Legends division title implications, but in reality has virtually none.
Northwestern will wear these jerseys:
And, according to Darren Rovell, the Wildcats
will replace its players with a bunch of brothers from two enormous families named the Dutys and Courages “will replace player names with words including Duty & Courage.” Paul F. Duty is a quarterback from Columbus, Ohio who eschewed the Buckeyes for rival…
They’ll wear these cleats and socks, too. The color scheme appears to be some combination of blue, red and white.
Northwestern will wear these cleats and socks with red, white and blue uniform vs Michigan on 11/16 pic.twitter.com/pcQHqJ2PkS
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) November 4, 2013
What do you think: ridiculous, or ridiculously awesome?
h/t Darren Rovell
- Filed Under:
- northwestern football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts