- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Northwestern’s Jerseys For The Michigan Game Are The Most ‘MURICAN Jerseys Ever
Northwestern plays Michigan in two weeks in a Big Ten battle that was expected to have serious Legends division title implications, but in reality has virtually none.
Northwestern will wear these jerseys:
And, according to Darren Rovell, the Wildcats
will replace its players with a bunch of brothers from two enormous families named the Dutys and Courages “will replace player names with words including Duty & Courage.” Paul F. Duty is a quarterback from Columbus, Ohio who eschewed the Buckeyes for rival…
They’ll wear these cleats and socks, too. The color scheme appears to be some combination of blue, red and white.
Northwestern will wear these cleats and socks with red, white and blue uniform vs Michigan on 11/16 pic.twitter.com/pcQHqJ2PkS
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) November 4, 2013
What do you think: ridiculous, or ridiculously awesome?
h/t Darren Rovell
- Filed Under:
- northwestern football
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success