- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Northwestern’s Jerseys For The Michigan Game Are The Most ‘MURICAN Jerseys Ever
Northwestern plays Michigan in two weeks in a Big Ten battle that was expected to have serious Legends division title implications, but in reality has virtually none.
Northwestern will wear these jerseys:
And, according to Darren Rovell, the Wildcats
will replace its players with a bunch of brothers from two enormous families named the Dutys and Courages “will replace player names with words including Duty & Courage.” Paul F. Duty is a quarterback from Columbus, Ohio who eschewed the Buckeyes for rival…
They’ll wear these cleats and socks, too. The color scheme appears to be some combination of blue, red and white.
Northwestern will wear these cleats and socks with red, white and blue uniform vs Michigan on 11/16 pic.twitter.com/pcQHqJ2PkS
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) November 4, 2013
What do you think: ridiculous, or ridiculously awesome?
h/t Darren Rovell
- Filed Under:
- northwestern football
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever