- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Northwestern’s Jerseys For The Michigan Game Are The Most ‘MURICAN Jerseys Ever
Northwestern plays Michigan in two weeks in a Big Ten battle that was expected to have serious Legends division title implications, but in reality has virtually none.
Northwestern will wear these jerseys:
And, according to Darren Rovell, the Wildcats
will replace its players with a bunch of brothers from two enormous families named the Dutys and Courages “will replace player names with words including Duty & Courage.” Paul F. Duty is a quarterback from Columbus, Ohio who eschewed the Buckeyes for rival…
They’ll wear these cleats and socks, too. The color scheme appears to be some combination of blue, red and white.
Northwestern will wear these cleats and socks with red, white and blue uniform vs Michigan on 11/16 pic.twitter.com/pcQHqJ2PkS
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) November 4, 2013
What do you think: ridiculous, or ridiculously awesome?
h/t Darren Rovell
- Filed Under:
- northwestern football
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?