- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Northwestern’s Jerseys For The Michigan Game Are The Most ‘MURICAN Jerseys Ever
Northwestern plays Michigan in two weeks in a Big Ten battle that was expected to have serious Legends division title implications, but in reality has virtually none.
Northwestern will wear these jerseys:
And, according to Darren Rovell, the Wildcats
will replace its players with a bunch of brothers from two enormous families named the Dutys and Courages “will replace player names with words including Duty & Courage.” Paul F. Duty is a quarterback from Columbus, Ohio who eschewed the Buckeyes for rival…
They’ll wear these cleats and socks, too. The color scheme appears to be some combination of blue, red and white.
Northwestern will wear these cleats and socks with red, white and blue uniform vs Michigan on 11/16 pic.twitter.com/pcQHqJ2PkS
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) November 4, 2013
What do you think: ridiculous, or ridiculously awesome?
h/t Darren Rovell
- Filed Under:
- northwestern football
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot