- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
You’ll Never Guess What Country Notre Dame Will Be Playing In When They Wear These
Notre Dame will open the 2012 season against Navy on Saturday, September 1. Sounds like no big deal. Notre Dame and Navy play each other every year, and most teams will begin the season on September 1. But most teams won’t be opening the season in Dublin. Notre Dame and Navy will. And Notre Dame’s teams, of course, are the Fighting Irish. It’s not enough, though, that the Fighting Irish are playing in Ireland – they need something to constantly remind you of it. Enter these:
Now, I know what you’re thinking: “Too subtle.” Well, luckily, as you can see, it won’t just be the Fighting Irish playing in Ireland and wearing shoes made to look like Ireland’s flag – as you can see, they’ve also provided a handy hashtag you can use on Twitter to really drive the point home, in case someone’s not getting the picture.
The Irish are leaving no doubt who the home team will be – or at least who they want it to look like the home team is – that day. And that’s why, as a non-Notre Dame fan, I humbly suggest that Navy troll them by making Thierry Henry an honorary captain. It’s on, Domers. Play like a curadh today.
- Filed Under:
- notre dame fighting irish
- Anaheim Ducks Fans Organize Flash Mob
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports