- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Penn State Coach Bill O’Brien Thinks His Team Is A Bunch Of… Uh…
I want to give O’Brien the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe he’s calling his team, which defeated Wisconsin 24-21 in overtime Saturday to finish the season 8-4 despite an 0-2 start, a bunch of “fighters.”
I want to believe he didn’t just cap their first post-Sandusky scandal season by dropping an F-bomb on national television.
I want to believe he didn’t just ruin what could be a Coach Of The Year season for himself.
You be the judge, via ESPN:
I mean, “fighters” and, uh, “[lovemakers]” both make sense in this context. I don’t know. I just don’t know. Too close to call. I can’t tell either way, “fight” it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts