- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Penn State Coach Bill O’Brien Thinks His Team Is A Bunch Of… Uh…
I want to give O’Brien the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe he’s calling his team, which defeated Wisconsin 24-21 in overtime Saturday to finish the season 8-4 despite an 0-2 start, a bunch of “fighters.”
I want to believe he didn’t just cap their first post-Sandusky scandal season by dropping an F-bomb on national television.
I want to believe he didn’t just ruin what could be a Coach Of The Year season for himself.
You be the judge, via ESPN:
I mean, “fighters” and, uh, “[lovemakers]” both make sense in this context. I don’t know. I just don’t know. Too close to call. I can’t tell either way, “fight” it.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row