- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Penn State Coach Bill O’Brien Thinks His Team Is A Bunch Of… Uh…
I want to give O’Brien the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe he’s calling his team, which defeated Wisconsin 24-21 in overtime Saturday to finish the season 8-4 despite an 0-2 start, a bunch of “fighters.”
I want to believe he didn’t just cap their first post-Sandusky scandal season by dropping an F-bomb on national television.
I want to believe he didn’t just ruin what could be a Coach Of The Year season for himself.
You be the judge, via ESPN:
I mean, “fighters” and, uh, “[lovemakers]” both make sense in this context. I don’t know. I just don’t know. Too close to call. I can’t tell either way, “fight” it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story