- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Penn State Coach Bill O’Brien Thinks His Team Is A Bunch Of… Uh…
I want to give O’Brien the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe he’s calling his team, which defeated Wisconsin 24-21 in overtime Saturday to finish the season 8-4 despite an 0-2 start, a bunch of “fighters.”
I want to believe he didn’t just cap their first post-Sandusky scandal season by dropping an F-bomb on national television.
I want to believe he didn’t just ruin what could be a Coach Of The Year season for himself.
You be the judge, via ESPN:
I mean, “fighters” and, uh, “[lovemakers]” both make sense in this context. I don’t know. I just don’t know. Too close to call. I can’t tell either way, “fight” it.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?