- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ohio University’s Football Team Got New Black Uniforms, Reacted Like It Was Christmas
For years, players on the Ohio Bobcats have been asking for black uniforms, and for years, they’ve been disappointed. This summer, though, Russell Athletic approached the Bobcats’ equipment managers with a black uni design. They accepted Russell’s offer, and since June those unis have been sitting in a back room unbeknownst to the players.
Ahead of Ohio’s rivalry game with Marshall last weekend, the big reveal was made. We won’t spoil what happened for you, but needless to say: the players were excited.
By the way, that rivalry game? Well, first of all, Ohio and their black outfits entered the field to Johnny Cash’s ”God’s Gonna Cut You Down,” which is all sorts of badass. And then they won the game easily, 44-7. Must be the unis.
- Filed Under:
- ohio bobcats
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'