- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ohio University’s Football Team Got New Black Uniforms, Reacted Like It Was Christmas
For years, players on the Ohio Bobcats have been asking for black uniforms, and for years, they’ve been disappointed. This summer, though, Russell Athletic approached the Bobcats’ equipment managers with a black uni design. They accepted Russell’s offer, and since June those unis have been sitting in a back room unbeknownst to the players.
Ahead of Ohio’s rivalry game with Marshall last weekend, the big reveal was made. We won’t spoil what happened for you, but needless to say: the players were excited.
By the way, that rivalry game? Well, first of all, Ohio and their black outfits entered the field to Johnny Cash’s ”God’s Gonna Cut You Down,” which is all sorts of badass. And then they won the game easily, 44-7. Must be the unis.
- Filed Under:
- ohio bobcats
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever