- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ohio University’s Football Team Got New Black Uniforms, Reacted Like It Was Christmas
For years, players on the Ohio Bobcats have been asking for black uniforms, and for years, they’ve been disappointed. This summer, though, Russell Athletic approached the Bobcats’ equipment managers with a black uni design. They accepted Russell’s offer, and since June those unis have been sitting in a back room unbeknownst to the players.
Ahead of Ohio’s rivalry game with Marshall last weekend, the big reveal was made. We won’t spoil what happened for you, but needless to say: the players were excited.
By the way, that rivalry game? Well, first of all, Ohio and their black outfits entered the field to Johnny Cash’s ”God’s Gonna Cut You Down,” which is all sorts of badass. And then they won the game easily, 44-7. Must be the unis.
- Filed Under:
- ohio bobcats
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot