- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ohio University’s Football Team Got New Black Uniforms, Reacted Like It Was Christmas
For years, players on the Ohio Bobcats have been asking for black uniforms, and for years, they’ve been disappointed. This summer, though, Russell Athletic approached the Bobcats’ equipment managers with a black uni design. They accepted Russell’s offer, and since June those unis have been sitting in a back room unbeknownst to the players.
Ahead of Ohio’s rivalry game with Marshall last weekend, the big reveal was made. We won’t spoil what happened for you, but needless to say: the players were excited.
By the way, that rivalry game? Well, first of all, Ohio and their black outfits entered the field to Johnny Cash’s ”God’s Gonna Cut You Down,” which is all sorts of badass. And then they won the game easily, 44-7. Must be the unis.
- Filed Under:
- ohio bobcats
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story