- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ohio State Band Does It Again: Tribute To Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address Is Amazing (VIDEO)
It’s the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, as you know, so Ohio State’s marching band paid tribute in their unique way during halftime of Saturday’s game with Indiana. My favorite part of “New Birth Of Freedom”: firing the cannon, which you rarely see marching bands do without a real cannon.
Is this the band’s best effort so far? Hard to say: check out other routines here, among them their Salute to Michael Jackson, including an imnpressive moonwalk. How about Abraham Lincoln moonwalking? That would have been great. Perhaps next year.
I did have a question about this, however:
Why is a Civil War commander riding a rhinoceros into battle? The answer is lost in the mists of history.
- Filed Under:
- Ohio State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts