- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ohio State Band Does It Again: Tribute To Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address Is Amazing (VIDEO)
It’s the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, as you know, so Ohio State’s marching band paid tribute in their unique way during halftime of Saturday’s game with Indiana. My favorite part of “New Birth Of Freedom”: firing the cannon, which you rarely see marching bands do without a real cannon.
Is this the band’s best effort so far? Hard to say: check out other routines here, among them their Salute to Michael Jackson, including an imnpressive moonwalk. How about Abraham Lincoln moonwalking? That would have been great. Perhaps next year.
I did have a question about this, however:
Why is a Civil War commander riding a rhinoceros into battle? The answer is lost in the mists of history.
- Filed Under:
- Ohio State
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead