- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ohio State Band Does It Again: Tribute To Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address Is Amazing (VIDEO)
It’s the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, as you know, so Ohio State’s marching band paid tribute in their unique way during halftime of Saturday’s game with Indiana. My favorite part of “New Birth Of Freedom”: firing the cannon, which you rarely see marching bands do without a real cannon.
Is this the band’s best effort so far? Hard to say: check out other routines here, among them their Salute to Michael Jackson, including an imnpressive moonwalk. How about Abraham Lincoln moonwalking? That would have been great. Perhaps next year.
I did have a question about this, however:
Why is a Civil War commander riding a rhinoceros into battle? The answer is lost in the mists of history.
- Filed Under:
- Ohio State
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters