- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ohio State Band Does It Again: Tribute To Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address Is Amazing (VIDEO)
It’s the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, as you know, so Ohio State’s marching band paid tribute in their unique way during halftime of Saturday’s game with Indiana. My favorite part of “New Birth Of Freedom”: firing the cannon, which you rarely see marching bands do without a real cannon.
Is this the band’s best effort so far? Hard to say: check out other routines here, among them their Salute to Michael Jackson, including an imnpressive moonwalk. How about Abraham Lincoln moonwalking? That would have been great. Perhaps next year.
I did have a question about this, however:
Why is a Civil War commander riding a rhinoceros into battle? The answer is lost in the mists of history.
- Filed Under:
- Ohio State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts