- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ohio State Band Does The Impossible: Makes Quidditch Seem Cool
It’s a bit disturbing that of all the films represented in The Ohio State Band’s “Tribute to Movies” on Saturday, that “Harry Potter” got by far the loudest cheer. But OSU students’ nerdy tendencies aside, their band once again came through with an awesome halftime show.
The “Pirates of the Carribean” segment is worth the price of admission by itself. Although I’ve never equated Michigan with the British navy.
READ: In Case You Missed It: Ohio State Band’s Tribute To Michael Jackson Was Amazing [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Ohio State Band
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts